Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Devin One of eleven Who had been rendered unwhole As a little child, she was taken and then forsaken you will remember it all Let it fill your mind again inside the fire, by Avenged Sevenfold

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - just_another_emo_kid
just_another_emo_kid
My Music Review; Atreyu Dec 05 2008, 07:42 AM
Hey again, this time the band is Atreyu so sit back, read and comment... -cheers!- Atreyu One damn good band. This is one of the bands i grew around and still listen to. This 5 piece "kick in the mouth good" band is from Orange County, California. They have released around four albums. Although ive never heard all of their Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses album, i have heard some songs from it. At first, my opinion on this band was that they were somewhat of a goth band. But that was when i didnt read the lyrics. After reading lyrics to songs like The Crimson, Lip Gloss and Black, Right Side of the Bed, and Ex's and Oh's, i quickly changes my mind on that with a quickness. The 1st three albums show a mix of an emo, punk, and metal colaberation. At the release of their 4th album, they still retained their roots, but in away, kinda picked up a change in their style. It contained all the screams we're used to and the kick ass singing of their drummer, but it almost seemed to carry another genre. an almost AFI-ish sound. IDK, its almost unexplainable. either way, they are one of many great bands out there. my rate: 8.75/10 thanks for taking the time to read this post..... tell me what you guys think.... in the mean time.... cheers.... XD next 2 bands: Underoath Four Letter Lie

Replies

Emo Pictures - hannah1121
hannah1121
Dec 08 2008, 04:11 AM
lol...never heard of them but i will definately look them up...well byez scribble back ~Hannah~ ^_^
Emo Pictures - just_another_emo_kid
just_another_emo_kid
Dec 08 2008, 07:48 AM
never heard of atreyu or the two bands listed?! what?! lol jk.... or am i? :o

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More