Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Love your hate,your faith lost. You are now one of us. Miseria Cantare - The Beginning, by AFI

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

victhevamp
My Gig Wish List... Dec 11 2008, 04:17 PM
Write your GIG wish list here... (the bands you would love to see live) see if anyones wish lists are similar/the same :D you carnt put down bands youve already seen unless theres a particular reason like they were supports when you first saw them and you didnt know who they were then...

Replies

victhevamp
Dec 11 2008, 04:23 PM
My gig wish lit would be... (in no particular order) 1. Red Hot Chili Peppers 2. HIM seen but when Ville Valo is sober and not drugged up this time :D 3. 30 Seconds to MArs 4. Korn 5. Killswitch Engage 5. Enter Shikari seen but with Matt this time :) 6. Avenged Sevenfold, seen but now i actually like them 7. Making April 8. October Fall 9. Blaqk Audio 10. Alter Bridge 11. Nine Inch Nails 12. David Bowie 13. Disturbed. 14. System of a Down 15. Manson err carnt think of anymore atm....
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 11 2008, 04:58 PM
I'm going to bugger this up a bit and say In Flames. Seen them but I would again :D Anyway others: Killswitch, Enter Shikari, Cradle of Filth, A Static Lullaby, October Fall... loads. Of course I've seen a lot of my fav bands anyway.
victhevamp
Dec 11 2008, 05:04 PM
ive got in flames on right now :) just noticed neither of us have said underoath :S yeh ive seen most of my fav bands now too, thats such an ace feeling :D Id like faint tho if i got to see chili peppers :D
XContagiousKissesX
Dec 17 2008, 07:57 AM
Paramore Bullet for my valentine Bring me the horizon forever the sickest kids escape the fate fall out boy silverstein boys like girls brokencyde ALL TIME LOW!!!!! Pendulm i would die if i got to see all time low !!! LOVE THEM!=]
victhevamp
Dec 19 2008, 07:50 AM
wicked collection of bands there

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More