Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

so keep my casket closed , your heart beats under the floor, it haunts me in my dreams , but nothings as it seems. when i go out....., by Escape The Fate

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

selfhater
film/tv quotes Dec 11 2008, 10:30 PM
well we have the lyrics at the bottom of the screen, so lets see about making a topic just for tv and film quotes i shall start. "if im a child lois, that makes you a pedofile and im damned if im going to stand here and be lectured by a pervert" "What is this Mickey Mouse shit? What are you two animals doing in my beloved head? Why is Private Pyle out of his bunk after lights out? Why is Private Pyle holding that weapon? Why are you not stomping Private Pyle's guts out?"

Replies

SomeMorbidKid
Dec 22 2008, 01:32 AM
"Don't listen to that guy! He's gonna lead you down the path of righteousness... I'm gonna leads you down the path that rocks!!" - The Devil on Kronk's shoulder in Emperor's New Groove, referring to the angel on the other shoulder
selfhater
Dec 22 2008, 09:47 AM
Hey Dory did you see that shiny thing? No! It went over the trench, lets follow it! OK finding nemo.. haha
SomeMorbidKid
Dec 22 2008, 02:34 PM
XD Ahh... Finding Nemo... :P
Emo Pictures - LoveLikeCyanide
LoveLikeCyanide
Dec 22 2008, 03:02 PM
''There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantations in this class As such I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion making...However for those...select few...who posses the predisposition.....I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses, I can show you how to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper in death...Then again, some of you may have come to hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confident enough to not pay attention...Mr Potter, our new celebrity...Tell me what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood? you don't know? well lets try again, where Mr Potter would you look if I asked you to find me a bezoar? I don't know sir... And what is the difference between monkshood and wolfbane? I don't know sir Pity...Clearly fame isn't everything, is it Mr Potter? *and this next bit is cut from the actual movie* Clearly Hermione knows, it seems a pity not to ask her Silence... For your information Potter asphodel and wormwood make a sleeping potion so powerful it is known as the draught of the living dead, a bezoar is a stone, taken from the stomach of a goat and it will save you from most poisons, as for monkshood and wolfbane they are the same plant which also goes by the name of achnite... Well, Why aren't you all copying this down? and Gryffindors please note that 5 points will be taken from your house, for your classmates cheek.'' And yes, I did do that from memory, me being such a harry potter geek lol
SomeMorbidKid
Dec 28 2008, 03:03 PM
"Nobody panic, just get to the panic room!!" -Futurama XD
selfhater
Dec 28 2008, 03:07 PM
ahh dark matter, a material so dense that a pound of it weighs a thousand pounds - futurama XD
selfhater
Dec 28 2008, 03:07 PM
there there let me dry those tears... oh yes yes yes, your anguish sustains me - family guy
SomeMorbidKid
Dec 28 2008, 03:30 PM
hahaha, so evil... Yay! *shifty eyes* "Oh, sorry, I thought it was a tentacle, turns out it's just a harmless land squid!" (squid runs into a hole in the wall)
selfhater
Dec 28 2008, 03:35 PM
i love the lamp anchorman
selfhater
Dec 28 2008, 04:17 PM
can a woman really be mayor? or will she just menstruate all over the city family guy
SomeMorbidKid
Dec 28 2008, 05:26 PM
"Now, no matter what I say, or do, in the next few hours, just remember that first impression you have of me, okay?"
selfhater
Dec 28 2008, 05:28 PM
jack titanic
SomeMorbidKid
Dec 28 2008, 05:44 PM
?
selfhater
Dec 28 2008, 05:49 PM
lol i just thought it might be funny
SomeMorbidKid
Dec 28 2008, 06:19 PM
Oh, alright then.. "Calm down, yes of course, because there's nothing a single woman finds more normal than a break in!" "You say break in, I say tomato."
selfhater
Dec 29 2008, 10:25 AM
Well rudolph, weve finally figured out what makes your nose red is it pixie dust or leprachaun tails? no, its a tumor. you mean like a magical christmass tumour no, a malignant tumor, the base of which is lodged deep within your brain oh, like a happy special your going to die
SomeMorbidKid
Dec 29 2008, 11:55 AM
"My mind is always open to new ideas... Onions? In the peas?! WHAT THE HELL?!!"
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 30 2008, 07:10 AM
Brian: Whose leg do I have to hump to get a dry martini around here? -Family Guy Stewie: What the hell is this? Lois: Stewie that's tuna salad. Stewie: Really? I could have sworn it was cat food. -Family Guy
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 30 2008, 07:15 AM
Don't you just love the name Stewie..
selfhater
Dec 30 2008, 08:51 AM
stewie is awesome.. he is on a few of my t shirts lol

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More