Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Un-harmed, I'm losing weight and some body heat All That I've Got, by The Used

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

XContagiousKissesX
Books! Dec 16 2008, 02:02 PM
Uhm... i used to love reading loads, but then i stopped, and then i started reading again... ive read the twilight books and some other books... but i dont know what to read next i want something really good... i love scary/horror/thriller, Fantasy, vampires ect... anyone got any ideas ?

Replies

victhevamp
Dec 19 2008, 07:48 AM
i dont read really but have you read the anne rice novels bout vampires?
xxburymysoulxx
Dec 19 2008, 08:14 AM
THIS IS HOW IT HAPPENED IS.A.GOOD.ONE IT'S.ABOUT.REVENGED.HER.BF.WITH.POISON.RAT.SOMETHING
XContagiousKissesX
Dec 19 2008, 10:59 AM
ahh cool. thanks guys =] i'll have a look for them ones when i go shopping on sunday =]
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 19 2008, 04:59 PM
Anne Rice is very well respected so I'd definately recommended her books.
LittleWitch
Apr 28 2018, 05:51 PM
I would definitely recommend any of Stephen King’s novels. He is basically the most responders horror story author there is to this day. I would highly recommend IT, The Shining, or Cujo
Emo Pictures - Erebus
Erebus
Apr 29 2018, 04:38 PM
I'm a sucker for HP Lovecraft My favorite of his novellas would probably be either At the Mountains of Madness, or The Shadow over Innsmouth, but any of his works I love reading
Emo Pictures - thatbluemonster
thatbluemonster
Jun 14 2018, 01:52 PM
Albert Camus books are really great ;)
emmawatson
Aug 22 2022, 12:58 PM
I am also a book reader. I used to read books every night. Through book writing, my vocabulary is also improving which is helping me in providing e book writing service more effectively. I have some horror books also namely; Dracula and The Haunting of Hill House. Try to read out it if you haven't, you'll enjoy reading it.
Emo Pictures - Jayhatespeople
Jayhatespeople
Aug 23 2022, 01:38 AM

I guess a popular teen fantasy writer would be Cassandra Claire, she's got a good amount of series and books. 

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More