Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We are the death of the party, were here to save you. Death of the Party, by New Years Day

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

selfhater
phillipemo's Dec 28 2008, 06:01 AM
ive noticed that there are lots of emo's from the phillipines. what is the scene like over there? and what is the opinion of the government etc over there?

Replies

Emo Pictures - prince_j
prince_j
Dec 29 2008, 05:36 PM
UhUh. nice topic well you're right there are LOTS of EMO kids here.there like everywhere.! our government doesn't have any comments about the EMOKIDS. but there's this some kindda talkshow and they say how to stop kids from being emo coz' they look at us in a different way like suicidal thing.and because of that many parents here are like bothering about there kids being emo but when they interviewed the band called chicosci. they finally realeased that we eMO are not only for committing suicide.hahaha der are coolstuff here.
selfhater
Dec 29 2008, 06:54 PM
yer. thats one thing that really pisses me off. people who form judgements based on stereotype. you sound like a nice person..
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 30 2008, 07:33 AM
Philippines is the 3rd most popular country for visitors to this site. The UK is top closely followed by the USA. Both are way ahead in terms of numbers though.
selfhater
Dec 30 2008, 08:51 AM
you and your statistics matt! XD lol hmm maybe you could publish some of it you know like percentages of the origins of the memebers etc..
Emo Pictures - prince_j
prince_j
Dec 31 2008, 12:11 PM
hey, gaz ur a nice person ^^
selfhater
Dec 31 2008, 05:16 PM
thanks. x
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 01 2009, 04:49 PM
I might publish some things, but I don't want to be giving too much away.
selfhater
Jan 01 2009, 05:05 PM
okie dokie.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More