Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Baby let yourself go cause part of you hides and i know that the hunger inside of you's strong, you can only hold back the river so long. Run for your life, by The fray

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - black_rose_of_death
black_rose_of_death
Vote!! Jan 02 2009, 11:33 AM
ok people i'm doing this to help him out because he wont believe me not matter what i say so who here thinks lucas(blue-eye-lion) is fat??????????section=view_pic&id=6081?section=view_pic&id=6080  also do you think heis good looking

Replies

black_rose_of_death
Jan 02 2009, 11:34 AM
https://www.soemo.co.uk/users/Blue-Eyes-Lion/?section=view_pic&id=6080 https://www.soemo.co.uk/users/Blue-Eyes-Lion/?section=view_pic&id=6081 there are the links to some of his pics
selfhater
Jan 02 2009, 02:44 PM

yo lucas.. dont worry about it. your not fat.

i think i am when im sitting down n and the little bit over my stomach all bunches up.

if u wanna pm me i can advise you on some excercises you can do if you want, it might make you feel better and hey it will be good for you in general.

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 02 2009, 03:57 PM
Not fat at all. Stay as you are.
selfhater
Jan 02 2009, 05:14 PM

dont be paranoid about it dude. shes just trying to help you see yourself for what you are.. a decent guy with nothing to worry about. you should be really proud of yourself.. its not easy loosing weight and from what ive seen of your pics i never would have guessed that you had been any larger.

chin up mate. and hey if anyone does take the piss out of you, they are just fucking jealous scumbags and probably bigger than you ever were.

hope this helps

black_rose_of_death
Jan 03 2009, 12:11 AM
is my point now proven? your not fat!
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 04 2009, 11:56 AM
Hey after reading that you reckon you were a lot bigger in the past it makes more sense that you can't shift that impression. However you certainly aren't fat and look good to me and i'm straight!
black_rose_of_death
Jan 05 2009, 06:41 AM
aww am feeling the luv for lucas lol well thats three people hmmm need more people to come
Emo Pictures - emo_to_the_end
emo_to_the_end
Jan 12 2009, 12:09 AM
i dont think your fat i think your kinda fit so yeah your not fat
Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Jan 16 2009, 02:09 PM

jaw droppingly thin ;]

You worse than my mate, shes 4 stone and she thinks she fat. Bleh, i envy thin people :] I'm huggable size

victhevamp
Jan 20 2009, 05:10 PM
shes 4 stone? seroiusly? :S
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Jan 29 2009, 12:16 PM

hey i dont  think your fat........

i hate men that are to skinny they turn my stomach

i prefer men with meat on them

i prefer an man 22st than 6st

thats just how i am

Emo Pictures - x___Alicearaus
x___Alicearaus
Jan 30 2009, 02:30 AM
Wow..
You are not fat at all.
You look healthy and I would rather males with a bit of meat on them than Mr Skeletor.

Your the closest to perfect that exists. :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More