Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

How confused you must be. Finding love in the blood that you bleed. But the truth is that i see, what you say that It's hard to be me And we all make mistakes. It's not you, but this world you should hate. Scars, by SayWeCanFly

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Coldsoul
Coldsoul
Oh no... Jan 07 2009, 03:07 PM
Me and my girlfriend had a little fight... and we both got hurt Now i dont know if she is going to break up with me :'( If she does... i dont know if i will kill myself... she is the onlyone i got in this life! So i beg of you people who are reading this... Help me... Support me

Replies

LadyEmo
Jan 08 2009, 06:19 AM

My boyfriend and I had also a fight times ago...it may happen...we're still together by 8 years and it happened a few times, but if you love each other you can overcame this situation.Try to talk,this is very important in a couple,and understand why it happened and how you will react the next time during a quarreled instead of hurting.It's fundamental you talk and talk about this,finding together a solution.Good luck

If you need more help,write!

xxxkissesxxx -LadyEmo-

Emo Pictures - Coldsoul
Coldsoul
Jan 08 2009, 07:14 AM
She dont loves me now... i dont know how this is going to work well
Emo Pictures - emo_to_the_end
emo_to_the_end
Jan 09 2009, 01:02 AM

it can work if you still can be friends accept it  and build your trust back up then try to make a go of it again if this dont work find someone new or stay single for a while it always helps

................................................................................................................................

write back if you wanna talk more

Emo Pictures - Coldsoul
Coldsoul
Jan 09 2009, 06:12 AM
We have broke up now But its okey O.o really! O_O So it didnt end dramaticly ^^ Thanks for all of the support guys! :D <33
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 09 2009, 01:47 PM
^ Thats good to hear.
LadyEmo
Jan 10 2009, 05:44 AM

Maybe things have gone in the right way...keep smiling! :-p

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More