Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

She hates this guy he has Gone and messed up her dream She won't be home coming queen tonight.Oh my god this guy! No chance to dance, dance, dance The party's over and she has Lost her chance to be seen as the next beauty queen tonight. End Of Prom Night, by Snow White's Poison Bite

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Coldsoul
Coldsoul
Best way to die? =/ Jan 07 2009, 05:29 PM
If my girlfriend breakes up with me... im gonna die... So i ask of you, what is the painless way to die? Taking pills? Jump? Please... i beg of you! I cant live on if she breaks up with me.... PLEASE! Give me suggestions :'(

Replies

selfhater
Jan 07 2009, 06:47 PM
no offence but i dont quite think this is an appropriate topic due to the fact that it would be wrong of anyone to suggest a way to die. and possibly criminal. however you should look at ways to get through your difficulties. i was dumped by my gf a while ago, and yes, i cut myself.. im not proud of it, but im glad im alive.
Emo Pictures - Metalocalypse
Metalocalypse
Jan 08 2009, 03:15 AM
- POST DELETED AS VIOLATES T&Cs -
Jeff_MCRnutter
Jan 08 2009, 03:53 AM

wot seriously dude u actually told him how to die.... number one thats just dumb, number two that aint even most painless way, n number 3... WTF!

ok dude if she leaves u its not end of the world... surly uve got sumthin else to do with ur life. n ino its a cliche but in time u will find sum1 else

o n just as a little cheer up ino the best way to die.... this is actually real. wen u meditate uve got to learn to empty ur mind of all thought n feelings. but the key to it is doin that while subconsciously rememberin to breath... so if i ever die id love my death certificate to have cause of death: forgettin to breath.. God that must b THE most embarrassin thing, defo if there is life after death.. havin to tell ppl how u died

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 08 2009, 04:57 AM
Number 4 it goes against the T&Cs. You do not want to die over this. Listen to the advice from selfhater and Jeff to some degree. Things like this can be hard to pull through but you'll be glad once you've moved on.

LadyEmo
Jan 08 2009, 06:06 AM

I think it's adelicate question...but I agree with you,if my boyfriend would break up with me I would feel totally lost and my life wouldn't have anymore sense.Why would your gf leave you?If you talk about her in this terms,this means you love her very much.Howether, you should be strong in your life,especially in difficult moments,your life it'simportant!So my advice is:hold tight your girlfriend!!!!She's lucky if has near a person who loves her in this way. Times ago,I also had much problems(now too!)and cut myself,but it isn't a real solution,only at the moment you feel better,than it's the same or worse!

xxxkissesxxx

Emo Pictures - emo_to_the_end
emo_to_the_end
Jan 09 2009, 12:57 AM
i know what it feels like to wanna die but i got over it by cutting my self the way that can send you to hospital all because of a lad dumping me im not proud but i did get stupid and try to kill myself so dont give up there is away to get through it and any way theres no painless way
Jan 10 2009, 11:32 PM
Yes i agree,,you must not kill yourself over a girl we are not worth it,,no girl can mean that much to u that u want to end yor own life,,and think about your family they wud may so upset over that i guarentee ,, and they wud blame it on themselves because they dint know it was happening and then withh al that guilt one of them could do something stupid? And it all leads on,, that may all sound stupid to u but its true honest,,hope you get it sorted
Emo Pictures - lelouch
lelouch
Jan 21 2009, 06:32 AM

...in order to move on...

you must undersatand what you felt...

why you felt it...

and why,,,

you should no longer feel it!

OuToFWhack007
Feb 10 2009, 06:35 PM
Hmmmm...

Both seem pretty painless
Taking pills could make you feel discomfort for the time you're alive
but then you are scared sh*tless looking down from the high place you plan on jumping from

but i guess if you are that depressed you wouldn't really care how high you are.
so um...yeah

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More