Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Sometimes the one you want is not the one you need What goes around don't come around You should know me by now By Now, by Marianas Trench

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - noodle
noodle
lucid dreaming Jan 11 2009, 12:18 PM

hi guys

Just found this link

http://www.brentfordgallery.co.uk/workshops%20lucid.html (bit random i know)

and I thought it would be nice for us to talk about are dreams how long to we dream and how do they make us feel? what relation do are dreams have to the way we feel and if we have control over are dreams what does will that reflect on are lifes in general? has any one realised they were in a dream and been able to take control? and remember it?  

Replies

victhevamp
Jan 12 2009, 09:19 AM
i have relised ive been a dream before and changed it a bit and its really weird when your in that frame of mind, freaks me out a bit! :S
selfhater
Jan 12 2009, 08:52 PM
i find that if i am lucid dreaming.. i wake up.. if i realise im dreaming.. its a pain because i would love to be able to control my dream properly.
Emo Pictures - noodle
noodle
Mar 22 2009, 11:53 AM
oh forgot about this yeah it is good for me as i dont wak up i the middle of my dreams but i can never really do what i want at the same time . . . for example girls how i care about in my dreams are often crying and i always try unsuccessfully to make them feel better
Emo Pictures - emo-punk
emo-punk
Jul 19 2009, 04:21 AM
well at night when i dream its not normal coz i can focus on something and make the dream to what i want it to be and that carries on for the rest of the night till mid day
fallinkid
Aug 29 2009, 02:18 AM
i wish i will never dream again 8-(

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More