Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I am thinking that, the feckles in your eyes are mirror images and when we kiss. And i have to speculate, that god himself made us into corrosponding shapes, like pieces from the clay. Such Great Heights, by Confide

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - martinface
martinface
NEW FRIEND INDICATIONS! Jan 12 2009, 03:16 AM
Ive noticed how i have been adding friends but it just added them without approvla requests and or notifications. I think it would be most commutative if users knew who added who and when and maybe why? :) The why would keep things original and more commute! Just a suggestion.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 12 2009, 03:40 AM
Heya yea the whole notification system needs to be improved when I get the chance.

At the moment with friends when you add someone they are notified by email so they are notified who adds them and when.

All good suggestions though thanks.
Emo Pictures - martinface
martinface
Jan 12 2009, 11:54 AM
Didnt know the e-mail nmotifications worked. guess i still have no new friends :( lol But yea no problem buddy! =]
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 12 2009, 03:17 PM
They certainly work and you can turn them off if you want.
SomeMorbidKid
Jan 13 2009, 01:56 PM
Could you make it so you can decide which notifications you want to turn off? So you can just turn off comment notifications, but still get friend and pm ones or whatever? If that makes sense at all :P
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 13 2009, 02:21 PM
Yes that would be possible. I will sort out the overall system before that though. Even before that though is the new design I need to get started on!! 
SomeMorbidKid
Jan 13 2009, 02:27 PM

Yeah, if you've got other stuff to do first obviously :)

Yaaay, new design!! :P

shepardosdemon
Jan 14 2009, 04:22 PM
Haha I need this soo much I get an email saying someone has added me but i have like 2300 emails so its hard to find them. I told people to say hi if they add me so i can add them but no luck. I would appreciate If you would do something like that matt but no worrys.
SomeMorbidKid
Jan 17 2009, 01:37 AM
You could always just... hmm... delete your inbox everynow and then? :P 2300? That's crazy!
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 17 2009, 10:08 AM
Since my Yahoo inbox has been going I have over 10,000 emails and that doesn't include the ones I deleted. I highly recommend Yahoo Mail and prefer it to Hotmail/Live or whatever they call it nowadays.

Also I feel few people make use of creating folders within their email system, which obviously helps.
shepardosdemon
Jan 18 2009, 08:41 AM
Well i cant be botherd to delete them now, i always find something else to do thats more interessting :-S
And hotmail holds alot of emails but i dont really like the folder system because i have to go through everything and drag all of them into folders.
Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Mar 03 2009, 08:45 AM
Am on something around the mark of 2987 emails since last september. I am way to lazy to delete them all. Plus i agree, friend requesty unpdatey informy thing = good =)
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Mar 05 2009, 11:09 AM
How about an approval system so random people cant add you without permission?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More