Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Cut my life into pieces , this is my last resort ... Last Resort, by Panic! at the Disco

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Coldsoul
Coldsoul
Childhood Jan 13 2009, 06:08 AM
I come to think about my childhood... Its sad and not. When I were younger at the age of... 5 - 10 maybe, I were missliked by the other kids in the street and i thought "why wont other kids play with me?" .. its so sad... but my mom were there for me ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbRU-rM82Iw&feature=related That video reminds me of myself at that age... same way.. Alone.. with that car toy like ... But Im alive and kicking ^^ *sight* i feal so bad for that kid in the video :'(

Replies

Jan 13 2009, 08:50 AM

The kid doesn't look all that unhappy. He seems pretty content playing with his toy car tbh. He might even like playing alone?
I guess it depends on the person, I spent a lot of my childhood alone but I was okay with that; I liked being alone.
If you'd been round my area though I'd have played with you mate ;D
Don't look back on it as a bad time, but an experience. You've been alone, now you can experience being around people more! ^__^

Emo Pictures - Coldsoul
Coldsoul
Jan 13 2009, 02:10 PM
Thanks =3 But true. It was an expirience (sorry if I misspelled it) But I like being alone too ^^ Or im not 100% alone... I have my mom and my dog to be with me ^^
Jan 14 2009, 03:57 AM
Indeed, and you also have everyone here on SoEmo too =D
OuToFWhack007
Feb 10 2009, 06:49 PM
wow that was short

I hope you don't feel alone any more cause i know its painful

I like being alone but i don't like the feeling of loneliness

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More