Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Fake it, if you dont belong. Yeah, fake it. Whoaa! You're such a fucking hypocrit. Fake It, by Skillet

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - emo_to_the_end
emo_to_the_end
people help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jan 14 2009, 12:09 AM
Hi I have a lad who used to go out with me and then he dumped me because my parents wouldn't let me see him. So he then ended up going out with my friend and I cryed a lot and nearly ended up dead he said sorry and we talked and ended up mates but now he's dumped my friend and she's upset but he wants to get back with me. he said to my friend when he dumped her that hed only go out with me because im easy. she told me this two days too late because im meeting him up to say we can go out what can i do 

Replies

selfhater
Jan 14 2009, 12:30 AM

stay away from him!

he only wants you because he says your easy. i dont know if it is true or not and i wouldnt like to comment on that. but he doesnt want you because your nice? or pretty? or funny?

so i really would tell him to hit the road.

emo_to_the_end
Jan 14 2009, 12:57 AM
yeah but i cant stop loving him
selfhater
Jan 14 2009, 03:10 AM
you can. i thought that i could never stop loving my ex.. but hey.. i dont love her anymore :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 14 2009, 04:01 AM
If this friend of yours is a good friend I wouldn't get back with him. However you could give him a second chance but that's it.
emo_to_the_end
Jan 14 2009, 04:12 AM
yeah but he is the best lad who ive ever been out with and im scared ill upset my freind
emo_to_the_end
Jan 14 2009, 04:13 AM
how do i see my other posts ive lost my other one
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 14 2009, 05:49 AM
Click View All under your pic on the left or go onto your account page and click Your Forum Posts
Emo Pictures - Coldsoul
Coldsoul
Jan 14 2009, 06:56 AM
Woa... I know about how you feel... Like... my ex-grilfriend (as you all know) stoped loving me because I talked about how much she loved my best friend (saw them make out before we were a couple)... and i still have nightmares and other things about everyday! And i wonder what else to do too...
emo_to_the_end
Jan 15 2009, 12:19 AM
well its k now we've talked and i go out with him but he whent to my mates and told her stuff so i guess its over befor it  even started
emo_to_the_end
Jan 15 2009, 11:58 PM
should have not taken him back because well we lasted a day this time and my supposed to be best friend is no more i cut myself and carved i fail in my arm but the real thing i wanna do is die so my death day is set 4 days after my birthday 11th march is the day i die 
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 17 2009, 05:51 AM
We have all been in similar situations and pulled through. Please be strong.
Emo Pictures - scotty-boi
scotty-boi
Jan 17 2009, 02:50 PM

woah     no boy nor any girl is worth your life    

i have learned that fact   its not worth self harming bcos of others

ive had girls i thought id never stop loving but i did when i realised how bad for me they were 

remember who is more important when it comes to love and relationships YOU

im not sayin be selfish or nothing but dont ge too down    pick your self up and in the words of dizzie rascal    "fix up look sharp"    dont ask me why im quoting that bcos i dont know

emo_to_the_end
Jan 20 2009, 04:14 AM
k thanks  but its a bit late ive done more than i can handle and people want to know they are doing my head in chavs giving me greif and uh prefer to kill them

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More