Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You can only blame your problems on the world for so long Before it all becomes the same old song As soon as we hit the hospital I know we're gonna leave this town And get new passports and get get get get get out now The (Shipped) Gold Standard, by Fall Out Boy

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - XMaybe_Youl_Undrstnd
XMaybe_Youl_Undrstnd
I cant do anything with my hair Jan 15 2009, 11:43 AM

I have literally nothing to work with on it. No hair clips or anything except for a straightner and a head band or two

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 15 2009, 05:03 PM
Yea but you don't have short hair so you have a lot of options. Just check out other members on here. Some have great hairstyles you could pull off.
Emo Pictures - emo_to_the_end
emo_to_the_end
Jan 16 2009, 12:27 AM
well my hair is too thin to do anything with it so yeah i know how you feel
LadyEmo
Feb 11 2009, 05:50 AM
Oh,don't speak about thin hair pleaze...same problem in here.It's very difficult to create and even mantain a perfect hairstyle working with thin hair but...there are few solutions,maybe drink a lot of water and use specific products for hair.I collected some ideas watching other emo hairstyles in internet.Good luck!^^Mwa^^
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 12 2009, 03:19 AM
There is some advice on the following link:

Thin hair help
LadyEmo
Feb 14 2009, 06:26 AM
Matt you're unbelievable!You have always a solution about any problem!Without you this site would be nothing...lol!Anyway,thank you,you're great!^^Mwa^^
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 15 2009, 12:14 PM
It's ok I like to play an active part on my site and help out.
Emo Pictures - MusicalAngel
MusicalAngel
Mar 03 2009, 05:11 PM
Same here! When I try to get bangs or something, I look bald on one side =(

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More