Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

If I knew then what I know now, I'd stay six years old. If you lost everything in a moment, would you notice? Could you rebuild something so hopeless? Are you hopeless? Thrones, by Alexisonfire

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

LadyEmo
SO SAD... Jan 20 2009, 09:46 AM

I'm very sad.I thought that finally I found a place to talk with someone good,but things are different.I know I'm quite new in the site,but I see that almost nobody answer or message me.Maybe I was wrong,but I hoped to find good friends.I tried to answer someone in the forum and also added a new topic but...

Will see what to do cause I really want to make friends.I don't want to seem exagerate,but this is the ONLY way for me to make emo friends :-(

Replies

victhevamp
Jan 29 2009, 07:23 AM
awww thats not good im sure people will reply if you message them :)
LadyEmo
Jan 29 2009, 08:42 AM

Maybe you and other two persons answered me(...so THANKS!),but I've to say that a girl finally message me and now we talk a bit!I'm really happy!I just want to make emo friends...I love you all guys!!!!!!

EMO 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Byez ^^Mwa^^ :-]

P.s For these reasons...I add you like friends...ok?!

Emo Pictures - Emo_kitty
Emo_kitty
Feb 04 2009, 10:40 AM

hey..it's okay^^ if ya wanna be frends thats kool i'll add you^^

LadyEmo
Feb 05 2009, 08:44 AM
Hi!I add u too!I'm really really happy!Making friends is important 4 me,especially emo friends,like u have understood from my previous messages.I'll message u certainly!!!!!!! Byez ^^Mwa^^
Emo Pictures - JessieLynn
JessieLynn
Feb 10 2009, 01:13 PM

hey there, i like just joined the site today, but ill be glad to to talk to youu.

=]

OuToFWhack007
Feb 10 2009, 01:48 PM
Well im glad you have friends now.
I hope that i can make some.
Emo Pictures - LoveLikeCyanide
LoveLikeCyanide
Feb 12 2009, 10:53 AM
Should be easy
I've only spoken to a couple of people on this site via comments, and stuff and one on msn, I write alot in the forums the trick is to just include yourself in convos on the forums and let people get to know you that way :)
all the people here are great, and as far as I can see theres no flaming or trolling ^_^
good luck with ya friend making
Emo Pictures - Dontnoanymore
Dontnoanymore
Feb 15 2009, 03:09 PM
Hi im quit new as well i have many problems but id love to have friends ^^
LadyEmo
Feb 20 2009, 08:23 AM
Hi!Fortunately,with the passing of the time,I'm making new friends,it's easier now.I viewed your pro and...you have many friends yet!Anyway,if you wanna talk or be friends...I'm here...message me if you want,I'll be glad to know you! :-] ^^Mwa^^
Mar 01 2009, 08:01 AM

i kno how you feel

people ignore me too

: (

wanna be friends??

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More