Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Child sitting crying by a life that's harder he doesn't even know who is his father Wicked World, by Black Sabbath

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - lelouch
lelouch
Jan 21 2009, 09:38 PM
they say we're just a nation who are hungry for attention they really love to hate our passion they really want to destroy our legion but i don't care whatever they say it can never bother me even ruin my day i chose my life to be this way and i know everything will be okay they don't understand why we always lie down and cry it's not the pain of a slashed wrist but the reality that kills so keep on sticking to what you like we wont give up instead we fight for the fucking sake of our 'hidden.emotions' let's stand and wave the flag of 'EMONATION' date of creation: january 22,2oo9 time: 3:oo midnight inspired by: soemo.co.uk forums... writer: norman santiago aka: lelouch lamperouge message: hope you'll like it!

Replies

Emo Pictures - emo_to_the_end
emo_to_the_end
Jan 22 2009, 12:26 AM
that is well gd how can you do it cant right poems to save my life but can right songs i'll share them some time

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More