Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You misunderstood thrown away from the world Lost a lights in front of you Even without you world goes on You will be fade away by the illusion Keep your eyes ahead of you There's a way Nobody can get in your way Wake up, wake up Don't be Afraid, by Dexcore

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
what would you do if the someone u love breaking u up because she/he hates emo? Feb 03 2009, 02:53 AM

Breaking up cuz the person simply don't like emo, but said loves you, need to choose if will change lifestyle as emo or her. sucks... :(

Replies

Feb 03 2009, 08:22 AM

yeah dude ur right.

I don't know to her! shes insane i think... wtf... she breaking up with me just because were not suit in music. she doesnt love me on that case.

is that love? love sucks.

Emo Pictures - LoveLikeCyanide
LoveLikeCyanide
Feb 08 2009, 07:15 AM
Personally, I wouldn't date someone in the first place if they didn't like the way I dress/the music I like
she knew what you are before she dated you, and if she wants to change you she isn't worth it dear
tell her you won't change just to suit her, that she can either accept you as you are, or basically fuck off and carry on being shallow.

changing yourself to suit someone won't make you happy in the long run
Emo Pictures - sc4rh34rt
sc4rh34rt
Feb 16 2009, 03:45 AM
kill your boyfriend. hahaha XD
Emo Pictures - xXemomarkXx
xXemomarkXx
Mar 12 2009, 06:27 PM
My ex gf youst to hate emo i wasant a emo wean we meet. but she stayed with me because its not who you are its what you are inside? nothink else matters just that you love one anouther?
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 13 2009, 10:03 AM
I would and have been with people that don't really like the whole emo scene. It didn't cause any problems. However everyone I have been with has been into some sort of alternative music.
xFly_On_Paper_Wingsx
Mar 15 2009, 08:30 PM
I was in one relationship for 7 years and I have to be honest.. I didn't dress how I wanted to and I changed myself into something I hated, purely because my ex hated the way I was.. It's the wrong thing to do.. you will not be happy and you won't feel comfortable in your own skin.. Trust me.. If you want to dress 'emo'.. then do it.. She should love you for who you are, if she doesn't... That's her problem because it will be her shallow mindedness that will cost her in the end..

Long term solution.. Only get involved with alternative girls lol.. Simplifies things a lot..
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 16 2009, 06:14 AM
^Plus from experience alternative girls seem to be more interesting. Then again it's probably just because you have more in common..
Emo Pictures - xXx_Dark-Angel_xXx
xXx_Dark-Angel_xXx
Mar 16 2009, 06:30 AM
if that will gonna happen to me, its 100% sure that my gf  didnt love me. but im quite lucky cuz mygf accept me for who i am...
victhevamp
Mar 19 2009, 03:20 AM
my god thats really shallow of your gf to break up because of that, sounds like an pathetic reasion where shes more bothered bout what others will think instead of being with you, no one should ever make you change how you are,

are can both change a bit to suit each other but you shouldnt have to chance complelty, as said above it helps if your into similar styles because of interests etc but a goth girl can still be with an chav bf and vice versa, depends if both people are willing to do it, its not a big deal at the end of the day, its like someone only going out with blonde haired girls :O silly

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More