Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And it might be alright if you go. It hurts me to say that I want you to stay, but it might be alright if you go. Lover Dearest, by Marianas Trench

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

OuToFWhack007
What would you do if you were told to go kill yourself? Feb 10 2009, 07:35 PM
Sadly to say
someone actually did tell me to go kill myself,
I shrugged it off though

I was playing this one rpg game i usually have fun with
I was feeling slightly depressed and i guess made it know(or whatever)
eventually someone got mad and told me to go kill myself.

so what would you do,
in this situation?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 12 2009, 03:09 AM
Be strong and just shrug it off. However I know that saying something like that can be really hurtful to some people.
Emo Pictures - LoveLikeCyanide
LoveLikeCyanide
Feb 12 2009, 06:38 AM
I just reply with something like, nah I'd rather stay alive and annoy you :)

OuToFWhack007
Feb 12 2009, 07:43 AM
haha
good one
Emo Pictures - scotty-boi
scotty-boi
Feb 12 2009, 09:11 AM
it depends who said it to me,   if its just some random i would laugh at the comment   if it was a loved one id be hurt but get my revenge
victhevamp
Feb 16 2009, 11:06 AM
yeh try not to take it to heart too much, just another saying to some people,
pyro555
Feb 16 2009, 11:35 AM
what i would do is not think about it. i've been told to kill myself many of times. i would do the opposite of what they told me to do (kill myslef) and live my lifee the best i can and rub it in their faces!
OuToFWhack007
Feb 16 2009, 01:16 PM
Lol, sounds like very good advice
Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Mar 02 2009, 01:42 PM
I just laugh it off and make some comment like "no, its more fun to kill others" or something they can't reply too. Saying that, i love annoying people who attempt to insult/upset/annoy me. =)
Emo Pictures - MusicalAngel
MusicalAngel
Mar 03 2009, 12:35 PM
Id flip the bird and move on =]
shepardosdemon
Mar 10 2009, 04:21 PM

If its on a game, okay i know you were feeling depressed but its nothing honestly. I play games so much and people always and i do get comments like that sometimes. no matter how serious they sound they dont mean it, im sure.

I think it started with a comment like that but once me and one of my friends were online on a game and managed to convince this person that i kill people for a living, like a hitman. we carried on for a couple of hours and this guy really believed it was true,

i think it started i was talking to my mate and he kept telling me to shut up then we got into an argument and he said go kill yourself and i said you dont know what your letting yourself in for because im coming for you before i die XD probably a be there moment but hey now you know, have a little fun with people like that I do and have great memorys.  Good luck gaming XD

Mar 25 2009, 04:30 AM
i wud have a right go at them tbf, cant bekueve someone would actually say that lol
omg how bad wud someone feel if they told you to go kill yourself and then the next day they found out that u actually had... and left a suicide note sayin "they told me to". they would feel so bad!
Emo Pictures - Scared-Ust
Scared-Ust
May 03 2009, 10:16 PM
firstly,im gonna kill people that i hate mostly..then i will kill myself.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More