Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

There's only hate There's only tears There's only pain There is no love here Oh, so what will you do? There's only lies There's only fears There's only pain There is no love here No Love, by Simple Plan

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - InvisableGirl
InvisableGirl
Help on the friend lane. Feb 12 2009, 04:26 PM

Okay, I have an issue. How do you tell if you have trustworthy friends? How do you know one of your friends isn't kissing up you? Three more questions! What do you do if one of your friends hates your other friend and who hates your other friend? Like they are always shouting absurd words at them ALOUD and always say stupid stuff like,"Why are you friends with that ____."(Insert worst word you can think of. ) How do you get your friend to stop talking so much about themselves and others?  Do you like Valentines day? Was that more than three (more) questions?

Replies

pyro555
Feb 13 2009, 12:00 PM
well, your freinds are trustworthy if they tell the truth, dont talk behind your back, and really its a person's opinion. and i wouldn't be a freind with someone that isnt a freind with my freinds. and i like valentines day! oh and i think i forgot to answer half the questions :/ sorry!
InvisableGirl
Feb 13 2009, 03:44 PM

Thanks,

that helps alot. I don't know how to make my friends (both of them) shut-up  about each other. And they both are really troubled right now. One is being evicted and solves [roblems with booze and the other is going to a diffrent school because she sloves her problems with booze and cigrates and other painful things (same age) so she's getting help. They use to be great friends but then... I don't know, she ditched us and we were angry because she left us with two guys that she invited and left for another guy. Then she started talking crap behind our backs! I never brought it up to her. But she Talked crap even about me! So, they stopped being friends, and now that happened. One of them is trustworthy but that's the one who shouts absurd words at the other. But she is alwas there for me and I am for her. The other is more mellow but she is the one who smokes and isn't trustworthy. I think they just like taking their angrer out on each other. But I need them to stop before one ends up in jail (too many fights already, probabtion officer has enough with her) and the other ends up doing something drastic that she may think solves all the problems... All because they have no other way to vent but fight each other... I can't turn my backs on them now. What do I do?

What's your favorite part about valentines?:)

victhevamp
Feb 16 2009, 10:59 AM
valentines day rocks if your with someone  :D can suck if your single tho lol

arghh i knwo how you feel, i have quite a few friends who dont like some of my other friends, even i dont like some of my friends freinds,

best thing to do is see them sepeartly or hope they will grow out of it, when im out with my mates, they will just ignore each other or just speak to each other casually to not ruin the night, no fights :) lol
InvisableGirl
Feb 17 2009, 03:36 PM

Lol.

ThanksThanks both...

I think I'll try that... Hope everyone had a great Valentine day!

InvisableGirl
Mar 03 2009, 05:29 PM

No no no!
I'll keep it short and simple.

my friend that talked behind my back B_____ was getting mocked by my friends. Calling her a B____ and each of them wanting to fight her.... And one of them almost did excpet for the fact she would end up in juevy if she got another ticket H______. And the other friend was looking for her even though she also would have the same consequences. And the other one did! I_____.I was there. Lots of name calling from the whole group and exct. She cracks and is yelling. H____ looks like she is going to punch her but is restrained by a few people...

I'll get to the fighting now.

The idiotic councelor locks them in a locked room and leaves them in there ALONE. I____ puts her hair up.. So B___ does to just in case.... And I____ throws a chair at her! And there punching! Aiming for the eye. After a long time. They come out panting. and walk away outside after the bell rings.  B_____ is all alone and I was about ready to cry..... No one should be hated. B____ is only taking the fall for her bff C____ so she doesn't get urt. This is really all C____ fault! And my friends keep saying they don't care but it seems to me they're more like obbsed. they talk about her like they are. And she doesn't deserve so much. hate! So many fights she's already been in! Plus, her bf is flirting with other girls and she just txted me saying that he asked T____ if she wanted to go to the beach with him. And she sai "No, that would be wrong.." and and..... betcha his going to cheat again.... And there's lots of fights in her life.
She is going to get in a fight tomomorw fer sure, as soon as the whole gang finds out about this.....

Gang? Gang! These aren't my real friends are they? They comfort me? never forget me? Help me? Never talk behing my back? But forget my feelings and emotions over things they know I hate/like.They ignore me? They only ask me something about were I want to hang-out only if they know my answer will be and they can benfit from it.

Are these my real friends? Does that make them the perfect friends? No-ones perfect..l.. But am I with the right crowed. No doubt if I try to ditch they'll probably mock me. call me a bitch. Sout stupid stuff at me. Or glare at me. want to fight me....... Hate my guts.....

what should I do?

About my friends?

And the fight?

If one fight breaks out then for the rest of the week every other day starting tomomorw, Wed and Friday. And Tuesday. They'l want to fight!

What should I do! This is ergent! I don't want to have her go through with this! She did nothing to them.... H_____ just told her one day she didn't want to be friends anymore but they day after that until this very day has shouted stupid things at her. Faught her. And all for no reason. And my other friend S____ just doesn't like her because she's competiton and she thinks she is skanky.

Well this is all BS! HELP! I DON'T WANT ANYMORE BAD! BLINK.BLINK.  Gah.... they all need to just go away......

Mar 12 2009, 11:05 PM

Sounds like a pretty tough situation for you.

Watch this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYH6sn2ulfs

It's a scene from Madea Goes to Jail (Stay with me! It's worth your time, I promise!) It's good advice to live by and I think it may help you out.

InvisableGirl
Mar 20 2009, 11:59 AM

Lol.

Love Madea.

Funny movies.

Thxs.

I get it.

Just got to let it go..

:D

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More