Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

...I don\'t mind you leaving me on pins and needles. If I stick to you, would you stick me too?... Heart-Shaped Glasses, by Marilyn Manson

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Dontnoanymore
Dontnoanymore
Ok its gone to far this time.....i dont no what i should do anymore please help me? Feb 15 2009, 10:13 AM
ok so my life has bin horrible and i really don't no how to handle it any more.iv bin trying to get advise for quit some time and it just hasn't worked out! Honestly i think of suicide every day. And i just wish that some one would help me through this......if any one thinks that they can help me....plz txt or call my cell at 1-912-675-5144 if you helped me youd be a lifesavore!!!! quit literaly thnx you guys bye for no ^^

Replies

Mar 01 2009, 08:02 AM

my life sucks too

wats wrong???

Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Mar 02 2009, 01:48 PM

You didn't really say what's wrong but i remember when i felt my life sucked, mate had cancer for eg. But now i look back it i'm glad i didn't do anything stupid.

I told a very close mate who i knew wouldn't judge me. Take each day at a time and tell yourself what's good in life and what would you miss out on. Such as you might miss out on having kids or doing something you've always wanted to do?

Just break everything down, get a pen and paper and work out each tiny problem and how to solve it or what to do about it.

Some stuff doesn't sort itself out, my mate still has cancer but i concentrait on enjoying our time together. You just have to take a step at a time i guess

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 04 2009, 07:08 AM
Great advice ^
Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Mar 05 2009, 11:50 AM

Woop =)

I give advice to alot of people advice though.  Don't you think i'll make a great psychiatrist when am older?

xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 05 2009, 05:25 PM
If you stick at it then yea!
Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Mar 07 2009, 05:36 AM
I shall stick to it like glue
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 07 2009, 11:07 AM
Buy a desk and glue yourself to it then help people haha
Emo Pictures - Dontnoanymore
Dontnoanymore
Mar 09 2009, 12:56 PM
Thanx yall is awsomely helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!! -munches on cupcake- ^^ i realy took that advise and tride thing are going great and pyro66 is a great friend and helping me lol hes like a bro =D thanx yall so mauch bye for now

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More