Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

This is your night, so smile. 'Cos you'll go out in style Fences, by Paramore

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - InvisableGirl
InvisableGirl
Green Eyed Catasrophe! Mar 02 2009, 05:06 PM

Jealousy is such a bitter thing. And it makes my stomach do knotts and your brain go mushy....

I'm envy my friend(s). They're all so confident...

And I'm always following in in there/her shadows. I try my best to get away so I won't feel like outcast when they're around other people. So I tried sleeping on the tabels in one of my teachers class. And just listen to music. And just talk to a few of the kids that are also there every day. Okayuh, it's some dude I like. But I'm one to keep quiet about those things. Next thing I know their eating lunch in there. And flirting and exct. And I feel like a follower. I'm so jealous of them/her. Because now all four of t hem like him and that means they're going to be there everyday......And I just like having some time to get away from them and relax. But now they're all so loud and Gah! Jealousy isn't pretty. And I hate the filling of it. Knowing they all jhave a better chance. Alot more outspoken. And skanky. No offence to them. (What kinda friend am I?)

I know I should just give up.... But I don't know how too.

Any ideas on how to move on and not get caught in your friends shadows and get over jealous?

I'm so sick with my jealousy. And I hate my stupid emotions. All they do is mess everything up and.....

Why must everyone be born with awful emotions? Why can't anything ever atleast be okay? I'm sick and tired of getting all worked up over stupid things.... And I need help on how now not to overreact like a baby...

Replies

Emo Pictures - MusicalAngel
MusicalAngel
Mar 02 2009, 05:57 PM

Wow you sound just like me about a year ago. First, find out who you real friends are, friends who you know will be there for you. Second, if you're still super jealous, ditch your friends and find new ones. That's what I did.

Hope it helps.  

Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Mar 03 2009, 08:01 AM

Try getting to know this guy a little better. Just talk to him casualy and hey, they normally end up liking the one that aint obsessed with him 24/7. Maybe get his msn or mobile number and then texy him so you can talk to him on his own? Its ok to want to get away from your mates sometimes. Maybe try joining a club or hanging aruond somewhere else for a change and meet some new people? Then you can hang around with them when you have enough of your friends.

Have you tried talking to them? Yer, a bit of a clique answer but truthfully it might be whats best. Explain how you feel, maybe just to one or two of them?

And never give up! Everyones diffrent, don't put your self down. To someone out there you are amazing. Everyone is completely diffrent, no two people are the same, including identical twins! Just get out there and meet new people. Don't change to be better.

InvisableGirl
Mar 03 2009, 04:24 PM

Thanks both...

I think I'll follow both of your advices....:)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 04 2009, 07:15 AM
You can be a little jealous of your bestest friends at times for whatever reason. I bet we all have. However if you feel uncomfortable a lot do try talking to them and/or seek out new friends.
Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Mar 04 2009, 07:33 AM

No prob and good luck =)

InvisableGirl
Mar 04 2009, 03:49 PM
Thanks all of you:)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More