Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

This might be a danger zone (I said it) When you and me are all alone (It's scary) Cupid's Got A Gun, by Matthew Najar

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Guy I like Mar 07 2009, 03:40 PM
Hey everyone. I need some advice. As I have previously stated, I am not emo. I am, however, head over heels for a guy who is indeed emo. We have been exchanging these piercing glances everytime I see him walk past my work. I don't know his name, but I know his best friend very well. Now, I am curious as to how acceptant emo guys are towards non emo guys who are gay. I have no idea if he is... And I feel so stupid asking this, lol. As I am pleading ignorance and have no clue as to what to do, would it be better to just leave it? I haven't felt this crushy slushy feeling since high school. I am turning 23. He seems to always strangely catch my eye for a dying split second... Soz... Ren

Replies

Emo Pictures - sheepy21
sheepy21
Mar 08 2009, 12:21 PM

I would have thought it wouldn't matter whether you are emo or not, but whether you have a 'compatiable' personality and just generally get on with each other.
If he did react to you in a bad way because you are not emo, is he worth it in the first place???

As you know his best friend, I would do some suttle digging to find out more about him :-) Perhaps arrange to go out one night with a group of  friends and invite him and his best m8
Mar 09 2009, 03:59 AM
Hey, thanks! Your reply gave some definite clarity to the situation. I am going to speak to his best friend on msn tonight and ask her. I have heard rumours he is bi, which would have a considerable impact on the situation. I do appreciate your reply.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More