Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'll take the blame so you don't have to feel ashamed I'll hide your pain So deep that you won't feel a thing As I hold you I'm drowning too I'll hide my tears... Disease, by Smile Empty Soul

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

dylan_hicks
lost love Mar 18 2009, 04:03 AM
after splitting up with my long term partner i dont know what to do with my self any words of advice or just a chat would be awesome

Replies

Emo Pictures - sheepy21
sheepy21
Mar 18 2009, 08:58 AM

I would say go out loads with your best m8s! If you're into going out drinking that is.... Or just do something fun and general

I find just talking about it helps; sometimes it is good to write all your feelings down on paper, then throw it away and move on.

If u wanna chat msg me :)
dylan_hicks
Mar 18 2009, 10:01 AM
very good advice but hard to put into practice i would go back to her as soon she asked that makes it difficult to try and start something with anyone else
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 18 2009, 06:21 PM
There have been numerous others posting similar topic in this section. Check them out. Also what was the reason you broke up if you don't mind me asking? It might help with giving advice to move on.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More