Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Every night she cries And dies a little more each time Say you love me Nothing left inside Say you love me And the silence will set her free The Silence, by Mayday Parade

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
BBC3 HIT SHOW - Looking For Participants Now!! Mar 31 2009, 02:13 PM
Jonathan Francis from Twenty Twenty Television contacted soEmo.co.uk with this great opportunity to pass on to all of you:

"We are currently producing a new factual entertainment show for BBC3 and I hoped that his may be of interest to your readers.  "World's Strictest Parents" takes outspoken teens (aged 16/17) who perhaps have issues with respect or responsibility and sends them to taste life in a different culture and country.  Our ideal candidate would be articulate, self aware and be a bit of a "rough diamond" and extremely likeable. Emo's tend to be incredibly articulate and interesting in our experience, so I hope you don't mind us contacting you. 

The series was hugely successful last year with teenagers visiting Alabama, Jamaica, Ghana and South Africa, all of whom returned with a more positive attitude to life and greater aspirations.

We are looking for pupils who will available for two weeks in May and June this year. Obviously this is a tricky time because of exams, however I hoped that maybe someone at So Emo knew of any young people who may have coursework or subjects that were either flexible or not examined.  Would there be any chance of letting your members know about the project?  We are especially keen to reach out  to teenagers who have never been abroad or may not have had many opportunities in life, as well as those who could really benefit  from some tough love in a far away land!  Obviously we cover all costs  - all anyone has to do is apply and we will do the rest."

If you're aged 16 or 17 and ready for a once-in-a-lifetime cultural adventure, then go to:

www.bbc.co.uk/showsandtours/beonashow and click on World's Strictest Parents,  or Email strictestparents@twentytwenty.tv for an application form

Alternatively, contact us on 020 7284 2020

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 31 2009, 02:18 PM
Twenty Twenty Television have a portfolio of many great productions such as the award winning "Brat Camp".
victhevamp
Apr 08 2009, 11:44 PM
somone should do this, come on people :D im wayyy too old ugh
Emo Pictures - LoveLikeCyanide
LoveLikeCyanide
Apr 13 2009, 04:05 AM
Aww lol I'd do it but i can't i'm 20 and my mum isn't strict :( damn tv with their restrictions lmao

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More