Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You keep tugging on my shirt, just to pull me closer one single step at a time. I can just feel you wondering, 'fit to be tied'. Life is a Perception of Your Own Reality, by Chiodos

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

LipsOfDeceit
Long distance relationships... Apr 17 2009, 02:27 PM
What are your thoughts on long distance relationships? I'm quite interested as I am in a long distance relationship. But what do you think?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Oct 22 2009, 02:06 AM
thats true when me and chris broke up iot was hard but then i had to question if it was real my mom was sayni it werent but you really hae to have a god strong mental mind cos long distance drains you meantlly nd physiclly
LipsOfDeceit
Oct 24 2009, 11:13 AM
Yeah. I don't really know what to do right now... He really is all I have and I well, I just dunno what to do. >.<
Emo Pictures - Scissorhands
Scissorhands
Oct 24 2009, 07:43 PM
all of mine burned & went to hell my luck in "long distance relationships" were loww at best but sadly my naive mind STILL gives my tummy butterflies when i hear the words LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP, -sigh-
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Nov 03 2009, 03:54 AM
yes they do thats when the paranoa sets in the the realtionship just goes from there really any way you need a good strong mind for long distance or it fucks you up completely
Emo Pictures - TragicxDesolation
TragicxDesolation
Dec 25 2009, 07:28 PM
Long distance relationships are tricky, tricky, things. Most argue that they are impossible to work out and are just a waste of time. I somewhat disagree. My first relationship was a long distance and I made through it for a year and a half. So I know they work. They are tricky because the pain of missing them and not being there to be in thier arms is a devastaing feeling. But if your love is strong and true, they are tolerable.
Emo Pictures - kasumisaur
kasumisaur
Dec 28 2009, 09:12 AM
I've had one long diastnce realationship, and mine didn't work. Mostly because I was terrifide to meet his family, I think. (Parents do not usually like me). and because of that we always was forced to meet in the city or something. It lasted for like.. 2 months or someting. :'3 But he's actuall one of m best friends, so nothing was destroyed or anyting. But yeah, I'm sure long distance relationship can be nice, because you want be tired of eachother, and there will always be so special when u meets. ^^

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More