Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

How confused you must be finding love in the blood that you bleed, but the truth is that I see what you say, that its hard to be me... Scars, by SayWeCanFly

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
do people ever call you goths????? Apr 24 2009, 03:21 AM

hello do people ever call you goths???

then do you go mad explaining the differences????

well what do you think the difference between goth and emo are???

Replies

DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 17 2009, 03:48 PM
Emo and Goth are the same thing. 1.) Both dress like freaks 2.) Both take their lives for granted 3.) Both listen to bad music
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 18 2009, 06:33 AM
Emo and goth are not the same thing, but they are used interchangeably by some people that don't know the difference.. There are quite a few similarities between them though.
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Aug 19 2009, 11:04 AM
emos and goths are different and alway will be i love goths and just adore emo nd doctorcant remeber the rest of your name sorry........ they rae different you shouldn streriotype people its not right
xcasualtiesx
Aug 25 2009, 12:53 PM
i get called goth a lot. i wouldn't really say i'm emo either tho...HORROR PUNK!
OuToFWhack007
Aug 28 2009, 05:21 PM
i don't think im emo either o.o maybe a little bit but... just one or two people thought i was goth
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Aug 29 2009, 01:41 PM
im not really either im just myself and then im whatever my mood is!!
Emo Pictures - DeadxStar
DeadxStar
Sep 01 2009, 12:07 AM
I don't think I'm anything, I'm kind of waiting for someone to say Hey, you're this!! Because it kinda sucks that I'm on the edge of preppiness. O.o Probably because the last couple of years at college have drowned my inner individual. >.< My area is FULL of tracksuit whores, you wouldnt BELEIVE how many times seven year olds (I'm not even joking here) have come up to me and said "are you a goff?" me: "er... no." seven year old : "yes you fuckin are ahhhhh yeahhhhh fuckin tramp etc."
fallinkid
Sep 01 2009, 12:18 AM
and you pay attention to those seven years old? O.o
Emo Pictures - DeadxStar
DeadxStar
Sep 01 2009, 12:20 AM
nah that's not what I mean, I was just saying lol. they're pretty ridiculous.. their parents are worse... and they talk like that too. Guess that's what you get when a council estate gets planted next to your house. *glareface* seriously though I think I may be the only person alive who actually wants to be categorised lol!
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 02 2009, 10:37 AM
A lot of people like to find their identify and belong to a group/stereotype.
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Sep 02 2009, 07:15 PM
cool! emo means emotional. it "originated" from music world.. goth means a style of rock music that often evokes bleak, lugubrious imagery. okei.. they dont call me such words.. but i have this classmate who once asked me like this: classmate: are you emo? "na..cause everyone is emotional" classmate: youre still emo! "okei..because i can express myself more better than you." classmate: do you cut yourself? "na. i dont have to.." classmate: whut?!?! you shouldve cut yourself! "fuck! what do you want from me?!" classmate: i dont like you 'cause youre emo!! "hate me asshole!" anyways, she dont call me such things but she keeps distance just because im emo.. fuck her!
Emo Pictures - DeadxStar
DeadxStar
Sep 03 2009, 12:45 AM
hahaha! that's one of the most retarded things I ever heard!!! she basically said "I don't like you because I told you to cut yourself"???
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Sep 03 2009, 01:39 PM
cor blimey there are so many retared people about these days!!!!
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Sep 03 2009, 06:54 PM
yeah.. lol shes totally freaking fucking girl.. anyway, shes narrow minded! dont care about her.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Sep 18 2009, 07:10 PM
^ O.o... weird People who see the way i dress ask me if i am goth as well O.o.. I'm like nooo..(in my mind)--have these people ever seen a real goth.. only few people know the emo scene any way(least where I'm at).. so we gotta educate people on that we represent
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Sep 19 2009, 09:39 PM
dont think ive been called a goth b4...ppls in my school says that ALL goths wear black everyday, they hang around the corner of the school where its dark and they all have white powdery makeup on their faces to look pale... the strange thing is there are no goths in my school and most of the ppls that said that hav never met one steriotype=fail
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Sep 29 2009, 03:06 AM
I think that goths and emo are too like each other in some ways,and stupid chanvs cannot tell the difference,but i muct say not all emos cut and if you are one that dose try and find a reason why you cut and then try and solve that problenm it worked for me.
Emo Pictures - Grandmaster-Emo
Grandmaster-Emo
Oct 10 2009, 09:20 PM
Yes people call me Goth all the bloody damn time! On my route to my friends house, these black kids are always out riding their bikes calling me Goth kid. It's kinda annoying at times.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More