Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Sometimes I feel I've got to run away I've got to get away from the pain you drive into the heart of me the love we share seems to go nowhere. Tainted Love, by Marilyn Manson

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - InvisableGirl
InvisableGirl
Would you go? May 04 2009, 04:53 PM

er- Sorry for the randomness but, I just have a question that's been nagging me all day. My head has been in all kinds of fantasy books lately. And there all so great. And some of the good songs I've been listening to lately talking about leaving to a great world kinda like the one in the books.

Like for instance Petter Pan. Harry Potter (my favorite). Chronicles of Narnia. Those are the simple ones that most people know.well.. 

Hmmmm.... How'd do I ask this?

Okay, you know how Petter pan comes to Windys' window and takes her to this wonderful world, Neverland.

If some guy/girl came to you and said  something like this "I can take you to this magical land where you'll never have to grow up."

Or "Your a wizard/witch ______. Just hop along and I'll take yuh' to your real world."

Would you really just hop out of you window and just say sure lets go.

Or follow a half giant to this magical world. Or a horse guy?

I was thinking about it and I wonder if I would.You know just leave my (cruddy) town and take off to an unbealivable world. I'm not keen on trusting people but... I dunno.

What would you do?

And do you think there are I dunno- uhmmm places like those?

I dunno... I was just wondering. Trying to have a bit of hope.:)

(sorry for such a stupid question but I'm  really curios.)

Replies

Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
May 05 2009, 01:52 AM

riteo yes i would

if they were offering something better

victhevamp
May 17 2009, 01:28 PM
oooo very deep question i like it :D

thats really hard, on the one hand i would want to go just to see how magical and amazing the life is but yeh how would you know you could trust this person and you would be leaving your family and love ones behind,

if a guy came to my window and said he could take me away to a magic neverland then id call the police and think he was on drugs!!! lol
Emo Pictures - ava
ava
May 28 2009, 03:43 AM

YES! if they can take me away from this hellish place i call home idc who or wat they r i wud hop on first class!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More