Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

in the end As you fade into the night (oh whoa oh oh) Who will tell the story of your life (oh whoa oh oh) And who will remember your last goodbye (oh whoa oh oh) 'Cause it's the end and I'm not afraid I'm not afraid to die. In the end, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - x_BlindxXxtacy_x
x_BlindxXxtacy_x
Mixed Signals&& Breaking Hearts ///.- May 23 2009, 10:11 AM

Theres this guy...

And we tell each other everything

But I started to have really strong feelings for him.

And i think he feels it too.

But then, he acts all close and stuff

But he says "she is just a friend..."

And like..

we were supposed to meet up at town yesterday..

But we lost each other after we hugged and i looked for him all night,

and couldnt find him

but then i walked round a corner and there he was, walking towards me, all sweaty like..

And i was like " Whereve you been???? I was looking for you!"

And he said "I thought you went home because i looked for you for hours and then i went to find your house but i couldnt so i came back"He walked me home and i had like 3 mins left so we stood between the bins and talked and messed about, we hugged goodbye for like 5 mins (making me late) and then today he is being all wierd.

WTH do i do

???

pleaase help me??

<3<3

:]

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
May 23 2009, 10:22 AM
tell him how you feel, if you can't to his face then text it or hide a note on him (like a pocket) try and tell him how you feel and you care and stuff about him. When you tell someone everything you want them to be your everything. Try and tell him hun (sorry my advice isn't that good) good luck hun x
x_BlindxXxtacy_x
May 23 2009, 10:45 AM

Thankiess :]

It does help :]

xx

xXxChrisJWxXx
May 23 2009, 11:13 AM
Don't forget there's always heavily hinting like stealing a kiss on the cheek and holding his hand. There's what I think of as emo love (I dunno why)... like sit next to each other and push one another till you hold hands, pretend its nothing or there's a reason to do it like me an this girl poked each others sides until we held hands but we never looked at each other when we did it (kind of a secret love thing if you get me)....
x_BlindxXxtacy_x
May 24 2009, 05:31 AM

Yeahh,

But what if he doesnt like me...

:S

What if he was just messing about...

x

xXxChrisJWxXx
May 24 2009, 07:25 AM
He probably does hun an the beauty is that you make excuses to do it so he never has to know that you love him & thats why you're doing it x Make excuses to hold hands or what ever and besides you seem a nice young woman x good luck x
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 26 2009, 02:32 AM
As Chris says just make hints to show you like him and when you are ready just tell him how you feel.
x_BlindxXxtacy_x
May 26 2009, 07:07 AM
Nice young woman >< Yeahh, you really dont know me XD Weell, guess what? Hes ignoring me atm cause his "friends" dont like me and told him not to trust me. Whoo. ^^ Thnx for the help though people (y) xx
xXxChrisJWxXx
May 26 2009, 07:50 AM
Aww hun I hope it gets better for you x
Emo Pictures - earvinlance
earvinlance
May 29 2009, 03:23 AM

well some emo guys are like so playful...maybe the best way to make this finished is to ask a question unto him.....

ask him if he really loves you....then if he say not just walk out and mourn then realized what you have done.....maybe you loved him so much well just be alone and mourn of what you had really done.....some say they are moron on love well dont be one of them there still so much guys who i think will love you better.....take care ......make your heart on realizing what you had done.

XD

xXxChrisJWxXx
May 29 2009, 04:38 AM
Our advice may help but the main thing to keep in mind is follow your heart, if you just don't know what your heart wants wait.... It may seem stupid but you will know what to do when the time comes Good luck
Emo Pictures - Scared-Ust
Scared-Ust
Jun 28 2009, 09:31 PM
just tell him..go,tell him what inside you.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Emo Pictures - ava
ava
Jun 28 2009, 11:47 PM
don't get too worked up over his secretness....he will let u in when he is ready and not a moment before but untill then just b there for him and lisen to wat he has to say because he is human too... hope this works for u:]
XxLindseyXx
Aug 26 2009, 08:27 PM
I kinda have the same problem. I have feelins for my guy friend and Idk if he feels the same way. The way he acts makes me think he does, but I'm not totally sure. :( Its so confusing and it drives me crazy! :( Since I'm stuck in a situation similar to yours, Idk if I can help. >.<
Aug 27 2009, 09:54 AM
tell him h0w u feel 4 him, maybe he's just waiting maybe he thought of it to0, like u d0.. ign0re his friend!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More