Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Everyone is super young They’re fucking and they’re getting drunk They left me in the dust again It seems to have become a trend I’m sinking down the fucking drain Drinking away all the pain I think I’ll blow my brains out now Hey Tomorrow Fuck You And Your Friend Yesterday, by Mindless Self Indulgence

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - elentari
elentari
Emo Clothing at Hard Candy Shop May 26 2009, 10:59 PM

I just opened the Hard Candy Wear and the Hard Candy Shop, the first is the European distributor and the second is the USA, Americas and rest of the world. Our products are emo, scene, emo punk, rock and roll oriented so we are not exclusively an emo clothing shop, but some designs are definitively cool emo punk stuff! J

We are using spreadshirt.com as our platform and selling designs form several artists whose work is available for use at the galleries; all the artists are paid a royalty of every shirt that is sold with their design, of course.  
I would invite you to come and take a look at our Rock Clothing Shop . At this moment we are still building our web presence but we already have tons of designs, if u guys wanna give some feedback , it would be great...really!.

here are some links to my favorite shirts on Hard Candy Shop:

Girl's Scene Fashion " Take a BOw"  Emo Clothing Shirt 

crown.png

Girl's emo clothing " Keeps Bleeding" Emo punk shirt

bleeding.png

"Sugar Bullets" Scene Style  rock shirt

304.png

Men's emo clothing "Razorblade Beats" rock shirt

303.png

Hard Candy Shop  and Hard Candy Wear Showcase | emo clothing and rock clothing stuff

candyshowcase.png

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
May 27 2009, 03:27 AM
There lush tops, I could easily spend over $300
victhevamp
Jun 16 2009, 11:50 AM
looks good :D

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More