Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Is it her could it be should my eyes believe what they see, Just a kiss from her lips and I would simply float away.. The Lover, by Alesana

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - ava
ava
help a confussed 15 year old girl May 28 2009, 02:25 PM

hi guys this is my first time doing this but there is a first for everything:)ummmmm i have a guy friend we have known each other forever and well yesterday we were talking about our first times....well i'm still a virgin and when he heard that he nearly died of laughter when he heard that so i'm curious is sex really as big as a deal as people make it out to be?

Replies

May 29 2009, 03:09 AM
i think it is for boys but not so much for girls. thats all most boys ever talk about lol. but you will know when its the right time.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
May 29 2009, 06:54 AM
im not sure but maybe this  post should be in the help and advice section..
anyway well  sex  is a big deal for guys and it also is for girls as well. Girls tend to be more emotionally attached to the ones they do it with, some do it for security and some do it for money or whatever,some are just plain sluts. but sex is a big deal to both sexes as it is an amazing thing to do. Just  that  guys tend to be more braggart about it. But what i said just now is not a definite definition for the way the way the sexes look at sex though. It can work vice versa as well.
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
May 29 2009, 07:10 AM
Sex is a big deal for anyone, although it can hurt a female the first time and be unpleasant but there is a connection. I myself would never tell anyone intermit details or anything but some people do like to brag.

Sexual intercourse is a sort of proof of attachment to some people and to others they just like the natural drug release. Sexual activities are usually a big thing for anyone, although scary they are an expression of passion (even for sluts etc.).

In short it's a big deal because it is a way of expressing yourself and can help relieve stress as well as other things, it is also proven that sexually active people live longer than virgins and married people live longer than single.

Remember you are still 15 so its nothing to be ashamed off being a virgin and it's better to wait for someone you might stay with.

Here2Help
OurLoveTravels - Helpers Community
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 30 2009, 06:52 AM
Sex is a pretty big deal, but just one part of a relationship. As mentioned above your young so just make sure you feel ready. Also remember a lot of people's first times aren't 'amazing' and you obviously get better and fell more comfortable with practise.
CHRIS_POPCORE
Jun 07 2009, 04:19 PM
such a stupid topic... don't u have another and much more important troubles in ur life?
Emo Pictures - ava
ava
Jun 07 2009, 07:43 PM
i do but if ur gunna talk shit and b rude don't waste ur time on such a "stupid topic" asshole
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Jun 08 2009, 12:15 PM
hope your questions answered...
CHRIS_POPCORE
Jun 08 2009, 06:25 PM
XDDDDDDD I do what I do, and I waste my time on every-fuckin'-thin' I think is funny enough to waste my time on. XDDDD
Emo Pictures - ava
ava
Jun 08 2009, 07:31 PM
thank u chris darling my questions were answered:] as for chris_popcore i will see you in hell now leave me and my life the fuck alone.
shepardosdemon
Jun 21 2009, 05:01 AM
You should never feel forced into sex, who ever laughs or makes jokes if you say you a virgin is just being big headed and immature. Like it was said though your 15 you shouldnt be worrying about not having sex lol you got 3 years on me ;)
fallinkid
Aug 30 2009, 10:57 PM
if he laughed he is such a dick =)) sex is cool... if u do it with the right person
OuToFWhack007
Aug 30 2009, 11:15 PM
i think i figured my sexuality^^heehee well anyway im *whispers* 2 years older than you and im still a virgin all cuz im A-sexual^^ yup in the really old days thought females would get married and have babies at a really young age well the females would but the guys would be like 30 or something

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More