Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I got that jam, that jam that make you go to work. work work work work. THAT PIZZA BUTT! Pizza Butt, by MC Chris

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - scotty-boi
scotty-boi
broken heart Jun 03 2009, 01:53 PM

how do i deal with a broken heart???

i really feel like ending it all right now

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Jun 04 2009, 07:32 AM
first dont end it, its not worth it A broken heart needs a new piece or time to heal, try and mend it with hanging with friend, just chattin online and distract your thoughts. Love is harsh and it sux but it's not worth ending it over believe me. Know even if your hearts broke someone out there loves you even if its just family or friends. Try an be an optimist and be happy and content with what you have, dont dwell on what you've lost.
-Peices-of-Me-
Jun 04 2009, 02:36 PM
don't do that! anyon stupid enough to break your heart isnt worth the tears you cry over them, you just need to remember there are people that would be heartbroken if you died and those are the people worth living for, alot of glue and bandaides cant hurt either
Emo Pictures - GearsOf_WarEmoDude11
GearsOf_WarEmoDude11
Jul 06 2009, 08:53 AM
I Hate love dude i'm also broken hearted :'( i know how you feel
Emo Pictures - forgotten14
forgotten14
Jul 07 2009, 12:17 AM
i dont really know what 2 do im new and i just clicked new post i wanted to ask a question: is it messed up if your boyfriend(who is unemo and dosnt understand) tells you if you cut yourself he'll brake up with you?
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 08 2009, 02:32 AM
^ Your boyfriend shouldn't break up with you for that. Instead he should try and help you.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jul 12 2009, 09:26 AM
hmm.. i agree with matt.. he should try to help you, but also you should not cut yourself.. dnt shoot me for saying this, but maybe that is his was of showing you he does not want you to self harm?.. i dunno, but all in all he should not take it to such an extent... i hope that things work out for you And on the topic of broken heart.. only time can heal it, sometimes things come up to bring back the pain etc. but you can over come a broken heart, if you want to bad enough, let time heal it but also try to smile and find something to live for. :)
Emo Pictures - Coldsoul
Coldsoul
Jul 20 2009, 07:33 AM
I know how it is... When I was heartbroken, I was about to kill myself. But people said that I should just let it go. Think of something else. Focus on school and stuff. And now, 6 month's after I broke up with that bitch Im all okey now. I havent seen her since christmas. So my advice. Try not to think about it and focus on something else... And it will go away!
Emo Pictures - Lagus
Lagus
Aug 16 2009, 11:13 PM
`<b> heart breaking most of us are used to it and forgotten im not emo an yet i cut i usually tell people if they dont like me or others the way we are then fuck off besides my mrs is an emo but i love her
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 17 2009, 03:49 PM
If it hurts then end it. Do what your heart is telling you, if its telling you to end it then end it don't let people tell you what to do. listen to your heart.
Emo Pictures - Lagus
Lagus
Aug 17 2009, 05:54 PM
honoustly dude things should come around if you wanna end it all now do it no one has the right to stop you but i'll give you advice talk to me about it an i'll do what i can to help
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Aug 19 2009, 11:01 AM
heartbreak dose 100% sux!!!! it dose hurt godknows how i survived but there is some1 out there for all off us there truly is!!!!! part of life is findin them they mite be there in you face or just a couple of years away... you will find them nd love them as much as they do you just dun do anyhting stupid nd fight to find the girl who love you in any circumstances
XxLindseyXx
Aug 26 2009, 08:25 PM
I know how you feel dude. I know it doesnt seem like it now, but things will get better. But...its hard to move on and forget everything. I know, I've tried. :(
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Sep 02 2009, 07:37 PM
hey, look! everyone got broke.. but thats not the right reason for you to end. busy yourself.. listen to more light music first then when youre totally okei,,get back to your real genre.. ending yourself doesnt do good.. if you end it, it means to her that youre not strong to face the reality that you dont have her anymore.. do other stuff. dispose all the things that can make you think about her agaiin.. stop thinking about her.. do some productive stuff!! just dont end your life!!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More