Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

That glass heart that rested in my chest has fallen and shattered Cries Of The Past, by Underoath

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

WorthLessBitch
DeviantArt Jul 06 2009, 03:56 PM
It's my second account on DA, I hate all the shitty manga that's on the other one. This one has a lot more meaning. I hope to update it every day. Enjoy! Fucking-SK @ DeviantArt EDIT - 8/July/ 5.40AM There is some pretty expressive stuff in there. Don't click the link if you are going to follow up with a lecture. Art is an expression of inner most feeling, and I spare no details considering this.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Jul 07 2009, 01:30 PM
Love the work hun, congrats
WorthLessBitch
Jul 07 2009, 02:14 PM
Thanks. I wish I could scan it in properly, but the scanners downstairs at the desktop, and I don't think my parents would be too impressed with my art. Oh well it isn't too bad I guess.
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Jul 07 2009, 02:17 PM
It's beautiful and I love it, forget them and enjoy your appraisal. It's great work hun and I wish mine was near yours let alone as good as. xx
WorthLessBitch
Jul 07 2009, 08:40 PM
It's not that excellent, I only got a C at GCSE. Average all over. It has been updated today though of some pretty expressive photographs...
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 08 2009, 02:28 AM
Just had a look and some good work there and I like your comments with each picture.
WorthLessBitch
Jul 08 2009, 04:51 AM
Thanks. I like to explain what each means, 'cause they all have some meaning. Otherwise I don't think it's art. That's just my opinion though.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More