Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had. I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take. When people run in circles it's a very very, mad world... Mad World, by Gary Jules

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Stories Jul 13 2009, 01:31 PM
It has been suggested that a story section be added to the forums, I am about to launch another site where you can upload your stories. If you want your story added message me, I havent started the site yet as I want a story to launch it with and have to do a little work. What do you think of the initial idea?

Replies

xXxChrisJWxXx
Jul 14 2009, 06:40 AM
http://mystoryonthenet.yolasite.com/ Now up and sort of running.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jul 20 2009, 06:51 PM
way to go! nice idea.. lets get some stories now!
xXxChrisJWxXx
Jul 21 2009, 01:31 PM
I'm not that good so I havent wrote any myself, if you wish to send me your stories I can publish them in PDF format and create a downloadable e-book for you.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jul 21 2009, 02:21 PM
lol , sorry man, my stories aren't that hot either, poetry is my thing but.. if i get any good ideas and time .. (work is killing me) i will be sure to send u them
xXxChrisJWxXx
Jul 21 2009, 02:26 PM
thanks. Maybe your work could be published into an ebook? could make you a few bucks on some sites.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jul 21 2009, 02:43 PM
^ bucks sound nice , gotta be careful what you try to make money off of online though lol a lot of people wouldn't mind making some off of you You might not hear stories from me till late August though... but I'll be concocting some ideas!
xXxChrisJWxXx
Jul 22 2009, 11:52 AM
unfortunately I can't sell on stories as I haven't got pay pal etc. but some sites can if you have you're own novels or poetry books. All my services are free and in the public domain (excluding some free-phone-stuff items)
LipsOfDeceit
Jul 22 2009, 03:15 PM
I'd write storys and poetry if i wasn't practicly illiterate. >.<
xXxChrisJWxXx
Jul 23 2009, 06:18 AM
All you need to do is write and use a spell checker hun, besides I bet you're not, you're writing and reading on here after all xx
LipsOfDeceit
Jul 24 2009, 09:54 AM
ahh yeah sorry about that i was feeling abit down about it =\ oh well :P
xXxChrisJWxXx
Jul 25 2009, 04:54 AM
dun worry about it hun xoxo

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More