Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Sing a sad song, in a lonely place But it's all just the same at the end of the day Sad Song, by Oasis

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - brookeRt
brookeRt
Why do they do it? Jul 27 2009, 05:58 AM
Im just finishing up summer school and throughout the whole summer the other kids in the class(mainly jocks and dumb witted chear leaders) treated me like crap and would pass me note saying im the ugliest person they have ever seen and that im pathetic for trying and im kinda woundering why do they do it why would anyone do it?

Replies

Emo Pictures - brookeRt
brookeRt
Jul 27 2009, 05:59 AM
I mean seriously am I really THAT ugly? Or is it them trying to make themselves feel happier?
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Jul 27 2009, 08:36 AM
i get anoying jocks in my school too and they are equaly anoying but they know i can beat them up (judo). i think they just want to feel superior not to sound stalkerish, i had a look at ur pics and you are FAR from ugly. or maybe they make fun of you cuz they are jealous of your awsome hair :P
Emo Pictures - brookeRt
brookeRt
Jul 27 2009, 09:15 AM
The only time I feel supirior is when I can skate better than my brother:) Its not THAT stalkerish,and thanks but my hair is so not as cool as yours.
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Jul 27 2009, 11:11 AM
haha tyty :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 27 2009, 04:25 PM
Your not ugly. It's how society is...people don't understand and make fun of those different to them. Also they could be jealous in a way..

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More