Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I've given up, I'm giving up slowly, I'm blending in so you won't even know me, apart from this whole world that shares my fate Be My Escape, by Relient K

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

BreeBreexSykes
Scene kids. Jul 27 2009, 10:07 AM
I'm so effing tired of seeing "Scene kids". They mock emos. I'm tired of being hated because they make us look bad... they think they are so hardcore because they dress like us and cry about everything. P o s e r s... i hate them all. emo started from a genre of fxcking music, if you don't like the music then gtfo. like really, they're just as bad as preps... i'm sick of people telling me to go cut myself, because that's what scenes portray us as.. kids who cut themselves and cry. i'm not sorry if this offends anyone. you guys are ruining my life. i can't just be emo anymore, now i get called "scene".

Replies

Emo Pictures - DeadxStar
DeadxStar
Aug 07 2009, 05:24 AM
I don't know about where you're from, but where I'm from scene kids are brighter and happier than emo kids so they don't make emo look bad, they're seperate :D but boo to the crying scene kids, I've never seen that... O.O""""
BreeBreexSykes
Aug 08 2009, 11:03 PM
Happy_cow or whatever you call yourself. why dont you go fuck yourself. you GET no opinion you stupid retard. and to everyone else... this is just my opinion so dont freak out. cool? ight :]
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 09 2009, 09:45 AM
No thanks for sharing your opinion. Scene kids are obviously a subject of much debate.
ColindaJWZ
Aug 24 2009, 08:59 AM
It's true.. The most scene kids are happier and are not what you ar talking about right now..
fallinkid
Aug 27 2009, 05:59 AM
BreeBreexSykes i dont get it... if you dont want to be hated by those "scenes" then show them you are different and be calm... stop hating so much LOL. you do to them the same what they do to you...hate. You know... i know a scene girl... and she is so different of what you just said in first POST at this Topic. she is lovely, cool, funny... nice friend. And btw... she doesnt hates emo's, she doesnt say about emo's "wow, you look so bad"... she acts the same with everybody... so...my advice is... stop hating and ignore those who hates you ;)
Emo Pictures - liezl
liezl
Aug 27 2009, 05:27 PM
I don't really think that scene kids are trying to make emos look bad. I've seen more and more younger kids that can't even tell the diffrence they would think that emo and scene is practically the same. I'm not saying that i think that though. maybe it's just the area i live. :\
Emo Pictures - DeadxStar
DeadxStar
Aug 31 2009, 11:54 PM
Was she talking to me just then? Is she for real?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More