Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And I'm too scared to live tonight Too bare to shed my plight (Please tell me I'm not wanted) Watch the bones rip through my flesh A catharsis of my own distress (Please tell me I'm not wanted) Handguns and Second Chances, by Senses Fail

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

BreeBreexSykes
Check em out :] Jul 28 2009, 09:12 AM
i've been really interested in the whole emo art thing... just i never thought i could draw... except one day i found my greatest inspiration, it was being upset. i took that hard raw emotion and made these.. https://www.soemo.co.uk/users/pics.php check em out if you want :]

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 29 2009, 03:55 PM
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 04 2009, 02:03 PM
What the hell is "raw" emotion. I mean seriously that is waaaaaaay too broad to mean anything. Lrn2spellnub
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Aug 06 2009, 04:26 PM
the art is good :D drphd please stop joking about the spelling.,.. you are just a happiness doctor w/e leave the English to the English teacher.. in an actually English class Also you do not spell that well either reference to your forum post " Cearing things up " Just another example of what you need to work on. We accept criticism as well.. but like i say all the time, you are going about doing it the wrong way..

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More