Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

So I put my arms around you. Around You. And I hope that I would do no wrong. My arms are on you. They're on you and I hope that you wont hurt me. Dancing, by Elisa

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

BreeBreexSykes
Check em out :] Jul 28 2009, 09:12 AM
i've been really interested in the whole emo art thing... just i never thought i could draw... except one day i found my greatest inspiration, it was being upset. i took that hard raw emotion and made these.. https://www.soemo.co.uk/users/pics.php check em out if you want :]

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 29 2009, 03:55 PM
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 04 2009, 02:03 PM
What the hell is "raw" emotion. I mean seriously that is waaaaaaay too broad to mean anything. Lrn2spellnub
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Aug 06 2009, 04:26 PM
the art is good :D drphd please stop joking about the spelling.,.. you are just a happiness doctor w/e leave the English to the English teacher.. in an actually English class Also you do not spell that well either reference to your forum post " Cearing things up " Just another example of what you need to work on. We accept criticism as well.. but like i say all the time, you are going about doing it the wrong way..

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More