Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Cold was my soulUntold was the painI faced, when you left meA rose in the rain So I swore to the razorThat never, enchainedWould your dark nails of faithBe pushed through my veins again Nymphetamine, by Cradle of Filth

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
HELP! -- First Interview Aug 01 2009, 01:57 PM
I am about to do my first band interview and I have no idea what to ask, I'm interviewing the Dandelion Killers for http://upcomingbands.yolasite.com/ Please read below and help as best you can, the time now is 23.00 GMT 1 Aug 09 I have 72 hours to produce questions for the Dandelion killers, so far I have the following: 1. How did you come up with the band name? 2. What, if anything, influences the bands music? 3. The bands site says, and I quote "The Dandelion Killers formed on a rainy Wednesday evening when there was nothing to watch on television", which one of you came up with the idea first? 4. When the band first formed did you start playing other peoples music or just jam and create your own sound straight away? 5. How did the band first meet up? Were you school friends? 6. Where do you intend to go from gigging? 7. How do you feel when you're preforming? I know when I did I had a sort of thrill as well as being kind of anxious at the same time but enjoying it, do you feel anything similar? 8. How did you feel at your first gig and who was it in front of (ie friends and family or an organized gig)? 9. If you become a main stream band do you think you will still be filling the rural stages of the England/Wales border? 10. Are you signed and if not who would be your dream signing? 11. Do you think you'll ever recorded in Wales and if so where? (I recommend one music because they claim to have worked with big artists) 12. Do you think you will continue playing free gigs in the future? 13. Where would be the bands dream place to preform, and if there isn't a general agreement where would each member dream to play? 14. Which bands if any do you envy? 15. Where is each of your dream places to live? If you can think of more please message me or reply to this post.

Replies

xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 03 2009, 12:20 PM
16. Who writes the songs/music? 17. How much money do you make on average per gig? 18. If you weren't in the band what do you think you would be doing? 19. What are your plans for the future 20. How many albums do you plan to release? 21. How many fans do you think you have? 22. On average how many fans do you get to a gig? 23. Where was your first gig? 24. Where do you see yourselves in a year? 25. How many gigs do you plan to play in your careers?
Emo Pictures - CyanideCinderella
CyanideCinderella
Aug 04 2009, 01:36 AM
Dude its probably too late but honsetly i think you pretty much got it xxxx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 04 2009, 07:56 AM
The questions are now sent, I'll post a link when I get a reply.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More