Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Waking the demon Where to run to? Walk in the shadows Watch the blood flow Waking the demon, by Bullet For My Valentine

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

emo_elimy
mom hates him but i lov him 2 death Aug 05 2009, 08:21 PM
my mom hates this guy dat im madly in lov wit, like i L-O-V-E him A LOT! & he loves me back but my mom doesnt want him & i 2 be together, ive asked her y that is & she blows it off, im not aloud 2 see him OR talk 2 him @ all! its so unfair! him & i use 2 hang out in public sometimes & my friends who would watch us said it looks like we hav an unbreakable friendship him & i have 2 sneak out in order 2 c each other!

Replies

emo_elimy
Aug 10 2009, 05:19 AM
only if u knew u wood understand
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 10 2009, 02:34 PM
See the thing is I'm not asking to know so you can either take my advice for what it is or not. I aint asking you to change your life or tell me your life story. :/
emo_elimy
Aug 10 2009, 03:34 PM
jus ask if u want 2 no i only tel those who ask
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 10 2009, 03:46 PM
Id rather have you tell me rather than me asking. If you want to tell me you can do so in Pm if not then do not bother.
emo_elimy
Aug 10 2009, 04:03 PM
i did
Emo Pictures - InkxCore
InkxCore
Aug 12 2009, 06:39 AM
Your mom is probably just worried, but if he is not known to be a player or dangerous, I don't see a reason for the hate, you are still young and should have your own experiences, your mom can't protect you forever...
Emo Pictures - DeadxStar
DeadxStar
Aug 12 2009, 06:50 AM
elimy, sheeit! that was harsh. I think. I mean I don't know what you told Doctor Wingnut but you shouldn't hate your mom for wanting you to be happier in the long run. If you're really, really, sure than sit her down and explain to her that you understand and you appreciate her concern but you need to make your own mistakes- and if she's right, if it doesn't work out, then at least you'll have made that decision on your own and you can learn from it. If she just tells you it's not going to work and you split up, you'll never know, and you can't learn from that.
emo_elimy
Aug 12 2009, 09:35 AM
i'll try & talk 2 her, no he's not a player or dangerous
emo_elimy
Aug 12 2009, 09:43 AM
plus my dad threatened him say he wuz going 2 call the cops & have him filed as a sex affender cuz he wuz sopposably sending me dirty messages wen he wasnt the only time he said sometin dirty was over a year ago so now the guy i love said he cant ever talk 2 me again so my life feelz as if itz over
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 12 2009, 10:35 AM
I certainly don't agree with your dad, but I guess I'm not there..
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 12 2009, 11:05 AM
hun I know it hurts but you can get over this. Try speaking with him, it might not be over.
emo_elimy
Aug 12 2009, 02:20 PM
my friends r always hanging around me 2 help me get over this they like seeing me happy
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 14 2009, 06:37 AM
I bet he'd prefer you happy too

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More