Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm scared to get close. I hate being alone. I long for that feeling to not feel at all. The higher I get the lower I sink. I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim. Can You Feel My Heart, by Bring Me The Horizon

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

victhevamp
Lip piercing help Aug 10 2009, 02:24 PM
need help from people who got their lip pierced... got mine done a few months ago and the place i got it done didnt really tell me anything about changing it.. like what size and gauge is best to get? what size ring do i want and how do i put it in? i had a stud put it when it was pierced and like to buy a new stud and a few rings too but i have no idea on things like size/style etc?? also with lip rings does the ball go insdie your moouth? does it fall off easily? :S need help please!! lol

Replies

LadyEmo
Aug 11 2009, 04:00 AM
I got my lip pierced last summer,i simply luv my piercing!lol!I don't like so much rings(..on me!)so i've quite always a stud with a black ball with a brilliant,so cute!Anyway,my advice is first to change the stud they put in ur mouth cuz after healing period u need for sure a shorter one,then i think the better thing is to ask ur piercer an advice about wat is ur perfect type of piercing.I have my trusted piercer so i prefer to ask him any advice,it's better i think.So,good luck and let see us a pic of u with ur pretty lip piercing! *Hugs* ^^Mwah Mwah^^ Pleaze,if u need more help about this topic i would be glad to help u,i really luv piercings!lol!
-Peices-of-Me-
Aug 31 2009, 11:20 AM
smaller gauges in studs tend to slowly stretch and saw away at the hole, you dont really notice untill you have a nice long line going down your lip so a larger but not too large gauge would work best in my opinion
ValerieVicious_
Dec 20 2009, 03:24 PM
When I Got My SnakeBites &&The People Asked Me What Ring I Wanted Right; I Pick Uh 18.? &&He Told Me It Couldnt Be Too Thin Cause It Would Rip Out My Like Lip. So Yeaaa

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More