Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Cast down like sons of war. Tear through the Earth like lightning through this world we're torn. Scream! Shout! WE ARE THE FALLEN ANGELS! Fallen Angeld, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

DoctorHappyPHD
Dream Aug 14 2009, 02:13 PM
My friend had a dream that he was going to kill the person he was with. The problem was that my friend loves this girl beyond anything in the world so I don't understand why my friend is having these dreams. Discuss!!!

Replies

LipsOfDeceit
Aug 14 2009, 03:07 PM
I think the fact that he loves her so much scares him, but actually killing her... I can't get my head around it. Must be a horrible dream.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Aug 14 2009, 03:24 PM
Sometimes dreams are random .. they do not mean anything Sometimes they can be interpreted in different ways, maybe him killing her is just about a break up.. maybe he will kill her with love,.. she will cause him to be come a violent person Maybe it is just a dream Maybe it is the future.. that happens as well,, or maybe it may be a possibility that that would have happened if they were not together It could also be one of his deepest darkest fears which he keeps look in his sub conscience, maybe he is unaware of this thought and it has manifested it self in his dream It would be nice if he thought happier thoughts at night or something.. you can control your dreams sometimes,.. with a little practice... watch your thoughts. they may become your actions
Aug 14 2009, 04:02 PM
I guess wasn't a dream, it was a nightmare... it was just one nightmare, or he has those nightmares regularly? BTW A PURA DA LOUCURA!!! O_O
LipsOfDeceit
Aug 14 2009, 04:50 PM
^ yeah it is more of a nightmare!
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 15 2009, 03:31 PM
It could be any of those or he could just be fucked up.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More