Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

There's an ocean out my window There's beauty in it's tears There's an ocean out my window It's crashing in my ears Waves Goodbye, by From First To Last

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

DoctorHappyPHD
No one in this world deserves to live. Aug 15 2009, 06:59 PM
We are human beings and for a long ass time I thought that we were able to shot great strides of intelligence and civility. I have come to realize looking at our modern selves that human beings are hopeless. We in simple terms do not deserve to ive because of the way we treat our world and the way we treat our own species. We are not a fit species to be dominant over this eartha dn we should not by all standards be alive. We have to rely on tools and weapons to make our kingdoms and defend them. Other animals thrive without these things. We are weak, we are fragile, we do not deserve to live as a species.

Replies

Emo Pictures - Twistedfool
Twistedfool
Aug 16 2009, 03:43 PM
Well anyway i agree with the happy face dude.. technically we've made things worse then they were to begin with and that sorta proves that we failed in elongating our existence as a species on earth. But we have proved to be intelligent in the sense that we have figured out how many things work even how life might have started on earth..
Aug 16 2009, 03:56 PM
dochappy:"Ripper you keep contradicting ourselves" dochappy:No one in this world deserves to live dochappy:And I'm not dead because so far nothing has killed me... if you think that your own kind don't deserve to live, you don't deserve to live, if you don't deserve to live, you must die, if you think you must die, You must be already dead, but you still alive!!! If you are not happy with our society, than change it!!!
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 17 2009, 03:46 PM
Sure ripper because I definitely have the means ot do that. My army of ten thousand loyal elite followers are waiting at my command to stage a coup. Great idea.
Aug 17 2009, 04:37 PM
you don't have an army? who said you need an army to change the society? many people had changed our society without amrys...
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 17 2009, 05:30 PM
I agree to some extent because there are people you could basically call a waste of space and resources on this planet. However, not everyone deserves to die in my opinion. Great topic for discussion anyway...
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Aug 21 2009, 08:36 PM
^ yes true Matt But man can conquer any creature with fangs claws or whatever.. are you saying that brains should not be the dominant factor to evaluate ones progress and development.I mean, after all, man has achieved many great things.. It is true that man has used his brains for evil as well.. but where there is good there is bad and the bad always outshines the good no matter how good the good is ^^. It is evident that the time of man's reign will come to an end eventually anyway.. but i would never say that mankind is a complete waste of space. We are the most intelligent and highly advance creatures on the face of the planet and we do not need to be able to rip someone apart to show our superiority.
OuToFWhack007
Aug 24 2009, 03:37 PM
I think someone needs a hug o.o *hugs DoctorHappy*
Sep 01 2009, 05:30 AM
we're here for a reason.. as many say "this world is crying for so much more"

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More