Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And I cry and no one can hear, Inhale, the blinded eyes see, Chaos, bring the pitiful to me, Even though I'm wide awake Northern Star, by Hole

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

XxxcuteemoxxX
best cloths shope for emo clothing in the uk with reasonable prices? Aug 22 2009, 03:28 AM
its just when i get over to the uk i wana get like a hole new wardrobe since i dont really hav a lot of warm stuff and there are no shops like that were im from.. so u hav to look around a lot to find anything like that.. or i get sent stuff frm my sister who is in the uk.. i do knw abt blue banana.. they r great got a few things from there...

Replies

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Aug 22 2009, 04:03 AM
i just got back from scotland / london from holiday. went to a few emo shops in glasgow, the best ones were osiris and hellfire also in london theres Camden street just filled with emo shops
XxxcuteemoxxX
Aug 22 2009, 04:41 AM
cool thanx soo much .. yh i knw abt camden .. its o awsome :) thanx a lot:)
Emo Pictures - emosk8ter
emosk8ter
Aug 30 2009, 12:17 AM
OMG. TELL ME THE FUCK ABOUT IT. I bout a pair of skinnies today. ( well... yesterday. ) and they were 45 fucking bucks. That burnt a really big hole in my pocket. Nd that's when I thought in my head. Well.. No Fohawk for me lol

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More