Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

This isn't fair. No! Don't you try to blame this on me. My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me. And goddamit, I can barely say your name. So I'll try to write and fill the pen with blood from the sink. Bulletproof Love, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

XxxcuteemoxxX
best cloths shope for emo clothing in the uk with reasonable prices? Aug 22 2009, 03:28 AM
its just when i get over to the uk i wana get like a hole new wardrobe since i dont really hav a lot of warm stuff and there are no shops like that were im from.. so u hav to look around a lot to find anything like that.. or i get sent stuff frm my sister who is in the uk.. i do knw abt blue banana.. they r great got a few things from there...

Replies

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Aug 22 2009, 04:03 AM
i just got back from scotland / london from holiday. went to a few emo shops in glasgow, the best ones were osiris and hellfire also in london theres Camden street just filled with emo shops
XxxcuteemoxxX
Aug 22 2009, 04:41 AM
cool thanx soo much .. yh i knw abt camden .. its o awsome :) thanx a lot:)
Emo Pictures - emosk8ter
emosk8ter
Aug 30 2009, 12:17 AM
OMG. TELL ME THE FUCK ABOUT IT. I bout a pair of skinnies today. ( well... yesterday. ) and they were 45 fucking bucks. That burnt a really big hole in my pocket. Nd that's when I thought in my head. Well.. No Fohawk for me lol

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More