Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Oh mercy me God bless catastrophe There's no way in hell We'll ever live to see through this so Drive yourself insane tonight It's not that far away and I just filled up your tank earlier today Mercy Me, by Alkaline Trio

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

XxxcuteemoxxX
figuring out wat colour i sld dye my hair at the end of the year.. help? Aug 22 2009, 03:44 AM
trying to figure out wat colour or colours i sld dye my hair at the end of the yr... right nw im my natural colour which is dark brown... i love black and im aming towards that again with another colour but also thinking of a total change and going blond.. but not sure so .. help is nedded... dont knw wat colours would suit me more....

Replies

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Aug 22 2009, 04:01 AM
as a person with dark hair most likely u gota bleach it if u want other crazy colours. (think i mentioned this in older posts) but i think dark blue is pretty cool because i have naturally black hair which needs to be bleached, so over time the dark blue turns bright blue enventually dark purple, bright purple, pale purple then redish organgy colour. i currently have alot of red highlights with blue streaks. the mixture of black, red and blue looks pretty cool :)
XxxcuteemoxxX
Aug 22 2009, 04:43 AM
cool awsome... yh im jst lil scared to go to blond.. cus i migh look totaly crap.. nd i love black.. thanx.. those colours r really cool..xxx
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 22 2009, 05:30 AM
Black and blue or black and red :p
XxxcuteemoxxX
Aug 22 2009, 07:32 AM
thanx.. blue or red wat u think wld suit me more.. my eyes r blue? or wat abt white ...
Emo Pictures - StateOfMind
StateOfMind
Aug 23 2009, 09:51 AM
Of course, if your eyes are blue, blue with black would suit you very well! But if you want to change a bit, black&red is god too! I don't really like white..!
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 23 2009, 01:59 PM
Black and blue then I reckon :] Be sure to show us all when you get it done.
XxxcuteemoxxX
Aug 23 2009, 02:06 PM
yh of course i will... im gona wana show it off so u will be one of the firsts to see... :) lolz..
Emo Pictures - emosk8ter
emosk8ter
Aug 31 2009, 12:51 AM
How about pink. Make urself look like a cotton candy. Nice and sweet in places. lol. Aint I just 1 little charming Nigglet? HAHA XD LOL

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More