Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

The pain in my heart just won’t end. The words that I find just don’t seem to compare. Awaiting my death in the end. Alone, I must seek out the end to begin. Orlando, by xxxtentacion

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

XxxcuteemoxxX
figuring out wat colour i sld dye my hair at the end of the year.. help? Aug 22 2009, 03:44 AM
trying to figure out wat colour or colours i sld dye my hair at the end of the yr... right nw im my natural colour which is dark brown... i love black and im aming towards that again with another colour but also thinking of a total change and going blond.. but not sure so .. help is nedded... dont knw wat colours would suit me more....

Replies

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Aug 22 2009, 04:01 AM
as a person with dark hair most likely u gota bleach it if u want other crazy colours. (think i mentioned this in older posts) but i think dark blue is pretty cool because i have naturally black hair which needs to be bleached, so over time the dark blue turns bright blue enventually dark purple, bright purple, pale purple then redish organgy colour. i currently have alot of red highlights with blue streaks. the mixture of black, red and blue looks pretty cool :)
XxxcuteemoxxX
Aug 22 2009, 04:43 AM
cool awsome... yh im jst lil scared to go to blond.. cus i migh look totaly crap.. nd i love black.. thanx.. those colours r really cool..xxx
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 22 2009, 05:30 AM
Black and blue or black and red :p
XxxcuteemoxxX
Aug 22 2009, 07:32 AM
thanx.. blue or red wat u think wld suit me more.. my eyes r blue? or wat abt white ...
Emo Pictures - StateOfMind
StateOfMind
Aug 23 2009, 09:51 AM
Of course, if your eyes are blue, blue with black would suit you very well! But if you want to change a bit, black&red is god too! I don't really like white..!
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 23 2009, 01:59 PM
Black and blue then I reckon :] Be sure to show us all when you get it done.
XxxcuteemoxxX
Aug 23 2009, 02:06 PM
yh of course i will... im gona wana show it off so u will be one of the firsts to see... :) lolz..
Emo Pictures - emosk8ter
emosk8ter
Aug 31 2009, 12:51 AM
How about pink. Make urself look like a cotton candy. Nice and sweet in places. lol. Aint I just 1 little charming Nigglet? HAHA XD LOL

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More