Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

One track mind, one track heart If I fail, I'll fall apart Maybe it is all a test Cause I feel like I'm the worst So I always act like I'm the best Oh No!, by Marina & The Diamonds

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - emosk8ter
emosk8ter
let the black man ask a qiuck Q Aug 30 2009, 12:57 AM
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK ABOUT GOTHIC PPL I just got cursed out by 1 tonight just cause me and my other friends were hanging out. And saposevly ( this is theeere spooot ) I told him his life is beyond my fate into the pits of hell if he doesint get his fingers out of my face. Nd we walked away. Now explain to me...............WTF DO YOU THINK ABOUT THEM??? Are they allways like that?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 30 2009, 11:25 AM
Most gothic people are fine, but some are strange and nasty like anyone really.
Emo Pictures - emosk8ter
emosk8ter
Aug 30 2009, 12:29 PM
Okay last question?? Should I kick his ass?
fallinkid
Aug 30 2009, 10:26 PM
no
Emo Pictures - emosk8ter
emosk8ter
Aug 31 2009, 12:42 AM
But whhhhyyyyyyyyyy? ( sounding like cartmen from southpark ) lol jk. Okay I geuss not. But if he puts his fingers in my face im gonna break them and make sure when they bury him they will be in his ass. And his soul will be vanished without fate. Nd then that's when his scene is really over.
fallinkid
Aug 31 2009, 01:15 AM
you could ask him nicely to get his fingers from your face... if not ask him again...nicely or make bad faces... but dont kick his ass... you will show that u are just like him..
Emo Pictures - emosk8ter
emosk8ter
Sep 01 2009, 06:24 AM
Okay...gud point.. No sarcasm like.. Seriusly. But in my point. I really don't like Gothic ppl. I just don't. They kreep me out. Not just that fact. But others. .. And im not gonna say y. But anywho. Yea. I geuss end of this convo. I just needed sum help on what should I do. So thanx ppl. Peace Nd Hair Grease

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More