Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

They say it all breaks down to keeping your feet on the ground My sole intention is keeping my head in the clouds They say that I can't last a day in the real world I say you wouldn't survive one night in mine Closure, by Asking Alexandria

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - emosk8ter
emosk8ter
Slipknot. Aug 30 2009, 01:00 AM
There song wait and bleeds a very wonderful song. It may be old but its a classic. Its muzic to my lil chimpanzie ears. LOL XD

Replies

LipsOfDeceit
Aug 30 2009, 10:27 AM
agreed. slipknot are good. =)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 30 2009, 11:35 AM
Great song deserves a YouTube link :D
Emo Pictures - emosk8ter
emosk8ter
Aug 30 2009, 12:32 PM
They are my #1 favorite band. There muzic is crazy. Expecially tht song fuck this world. Yup. Its most defienedly the song I like. Fuckit. I luv all there sonz. Lol
LipsOfDeceit
Aug 30 2009, 12:42 PM
crazy yeah! you actually can't see them live without being badly hurt! that just wouldn't make a slipknot gig. haha. :D
Emo Pictures - emosk8ter
emosk8ter
Sep 01 2009, 06:31 AM
Oh....is.....are you serius. That's crazy. But sumtimes ino songs white boys haven't even herd of b4. Like. Blank and Jones. Well there like. Artist. Nd there artist to a Electronica Band. Nd all I listen to is Electronica and Techno. And a lil bit of metalica. And I listen to rock when im bored. But anywho. Has any1 ever tryed listening to Electronica. Its the best out there man. Like try listening to This Strange Effect by Hooverphonics. My Favorite song. I swear...... in Electronica. But yea ppl's check it out. Please.
LipsOfDeceit
Sep 01 2009, 12:09 PM
i don't understand what you're saying :\
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Sep 03 2009, 06:57 PM
yeah. slipknot are really great! ilove the way they do their song!! i make them as my lullaby..lol

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More