Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Ohmygod, it's like when they see me all they see is my freakish hair and my freakish liprings and they're like What the fuck kid? You're a fucking freak! RocketShipToTheMoon, by Dot Dot Curve

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXxMySuicidexXx
xXxMySuicidexXx
things that pisses me off! Sep 01 2009, 09:56 AM
ok so this morning like aorund 9:30 or sumthing my step dad gets pissed off 4 no reason n starts yellin at screamin n thorwing stuff around saying he's tired of working n coming home 2 a dirty house or w/e n saying that we (me,my lil sis,lil bro n my mom) dont do shit!....so me hearing him yellin trying 2 go back 2 sleep from all this damn chaos im thinkin 2 myself we do do stuff in the house he doesnt do shit like literally he dont do ANYTHING n he yells at my mom tellin her she doesnt do anything but take his money...thats bullshit n that pissed me off...thats 1 thing...the other thing is that after he left she came in my room n told me 2 do the fuckin dishes...keep in mind that im still some wat sleeping n she woke me up from my nice sleep (since i havent been able 2 sleep this was the best sleep i couold have at the moment) so she opens my blinds n im like omg r u fuckin serious!! doin dishes at fuckin 9 sumthing in the morning! juss cuz my stupid step dad yelled at her doesnt mean she could be all bitchy n shit 2 me i didnt do anything i hate that! that pissed me off >=[...soooooo i juss thought id share that w/ u guys not like u probly care if u do then thanx! if not srry i wasted ur time....so now i wanna know things that pisses u off i wanna know tell me ! =]

Replies

LipsOfDeceit
Sep 01 2009, 12:23 PM
haha far too much to list!
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 03 2009, 04:19 PM
I read it and to be honest it's quite a familiar situation. Loads of things and people piss me off.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More