Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

When we were young we used to say, that you only hear the music when your heart begins to break. We are the kids from yesterday... The Kids From Yesterday, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Hows your Summer been? Sep 01 2009, 01:53 PM
The summer holidays are sadly coming to an end for a lot of you lot in education. +How has your summer been? +Anything exciting to tell? +Are you looking forward to going back to school or whatever you have planned next?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Sep 01 2009, 03:17 PM
Summer was pretty good, had a job made some doe xD Interesting....Went to grand kadooment which is like a big party march with costumes( its a Caribbean thing) xD I am looking forward to go to college for sure!I will be doing my favorite subjects xD( Spanish Literature French and i will get to improve my poetry writing as well, also no more school uniform :D .. earlier summer vacation... wow i do not see what there is not to look forward to ^^
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Sep 01 2009, 09:04 PM
sadly my school started 2 weeks ago but i must say the second part of my summer was rly cool went to scotland (for a wedding) then to england (to look at universities) i must say the best part was when i was in london in Camden street (AWSOME!) i was glad i wasnt the only emo looking person there and ppls dont look at me with disgust :P but im back in hong kong where everyone asumes im dangerous and police men check me up aevery time i go out :( and im the only emo within a 10mile radius X(
Emo Pictures - StateOfMind
StateOfMind
Sep 02 2009, 05:03 AM
This summer was super!!! I've been to Scotland with my parents... simply amazing!! Then, I went with my friends to Acciaroli, a sea place near my city, and I had a lot of fun with them!! Now I'm home and holidays are over... I feel very sad because I remember those moments while I read the book I should study for my exam that is on the 15th of September... and I've only learned 2 pages by heart xD kisses

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More