Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Fight it, Take the pain, ignite it, Tie a noose around your mind. Loose enough to breathe fine and tie it. To a tree. Tell it, You belong to me. This ain't a noose, this is a leash! Holding on to you, by Twenty One Pilots

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - emosk8ter
emosk8ter
Jodi Leigh Faith. she really fucked me up Sep 04 2009, 06:35 PM
Yea. I was hanging out with my ex tonight with emoadam 14. Add him. And me and my ex Jodi was talking. Nd she just told me off. Like. She dissed me and said. Her ex ex bestfriend kyle was sweeter and cooler than me and shit. And it hurt me soo much. Cause I was gonna ask her back out. But she fucked it up. And she fucked me up to and also and it made me really mad cause she was all into him and stuff. I was just really feeling bd. Nd adam was just trying to help me nd stuff. Trying to give me advice nd stuff. I just told him to leave me alone. She just really made me feel bad. And now that she pracitcly just told me she doesint love me anymore. I just left her alone. And I will never ever ever think or talk about her again. The sad thing is that I cut myself. And im about to again. It really pissed me off. I just wish I can die. But ino if I die. They would celebrate my Deathdate with plesure. My mom probly wouldint even care if I died. So I have a lot on my mind. Nd im informing you ppl about it since....maybe half of you feel what im saying. But promise me you won't tell any1 about this. I only cut myself cause I can't find another way to stop all the depression and shit. If there's another way to get rid of it... help me please.

Replies

Emo Pictures - StateOfMind
StateOfMind
Sep 05 2009, 01:11 AM
Hey... A girl doesn't want to stay with you, suicide or cutting is NOT the way to solve this problem... I had a lot of delusions like this, but I'm still alive and still going on thinking that one day I will find a person who loves me as I am... I don't think your mother doesn't love you or won't care a damn if you die... That's the kind of thing you say when you're angry... You only need a rest, maybe some time to stay alone, but nothing else... Then, stay with your friends, go out and meet new people.. that's the way you can forget about this situation... kisses
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 05 2009, 08:58 AM
Cutting certainly isn't the answer to your problems. Check out the following forum topic: Alternatives to Cutting

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More